What is a license plate recognition camera
License plate recognition
For efficiency, security and improved service levels
Reliable License Plate Recognition (LPR) has traditionally been expensive and only relevant for a limited number of applications.
The rapid development of IP cameras now enables wider use of automatic LPR solutions. Depending on your requirements, they can help increase daily efficiency, service levels or security.
Automatic detection and actions
Our LPR solutions are based on an Axis camera and partner software that runs either on the camera or on a server. The system automatically records the license plate in real time, compares it or adds it to a predefined list and then takes appropriate action such as opening a gate, adding costs or generating an alarm.
Depending on the ambient light, the solution may require cameras with built-in IR light or additional light sources for optimal performance.
Wide range of applications
Automatic LPR is a valuable solution for various applications including:
- Parking management, where it facilitates or even automates payment, entry and exit
- Toll roads to ensure smooth traffic at toll booths
- Airport traffic management to ensure that only authorized vehicles can access the taxi / public transport lanes
- Access control in which the gate is only opened to authorized vehicles and all visiting vehicles are automatically registered
- Vehicle alerts, where the solution issues an automatic alert when one of the vehicles on a watch list is passing
- What was the world's first WiFi camera
- What is 63 out of 100
- What is the flag of Pakistan
- What are you asking yourself to be
- Why is it called Chicken Roast Steak
- Which crime novels do you like best?
- How was Ramayana from Ravana's perspective
- What is a Diploma in Airlines and Management
- Is Virat Kohli really a good batsman?
- What is a capillary
- Which engineer seems to be more attractive for girls
- Which month is election day
- Who is Avantika in Indian Mythology
- How do protons attract?
- In Naruto, what happened to Captain Yamato
- How does the height rise
- How many Hallmark Christmas movies
- What is the average latency of DSPs
- Why should the police station have gates?
- What is the rarest crystal
- Does cycling work your abs
- Who had the best Mangekyou Sharingan skills
- Why can't I drink alcohol
- What makes you depressed about your childhood?
- Why are breakups so hard to forget
- How should I proceed in TCS?
- Which is senior rugby or English football
- Why are cat tongues rough
- Did someone try to drown you?
- How can I keep track of a VoIP number
- Is eBIZ multilevel marketing
- Which Quora users are using Yahoo Answers
- Is emigration immoral?
- American Conservatives hate feminism