What is the prey
Which prey is the right one? An overview
With the choice of the bee housing, the so-called hive, and the frame size, i.e. the size of the wooden frames in which the bees build their honeycombs, one also decides on a certain mode of operation. But the variety of hives is great, and that makes it difficult for beginners in particular to decide when to ask: which hive is the right one?
This is most important to the bees when choosing their prey
The abundance of hives used shows that the bees don't really care which beehive they are kept in. They thrive in all dwellings as long as they offer sufficient protection, are large enough for healthy colony development and the beekeeper can always intervene without any problems. Of course, the beekeeper should also be very familiar with the respective mode of operation.
- Location of the Sonnenwendjoch
- Queens in the test
- Stick air therapy
Every beekeeper must therefore ask himself which mode of operation suits him and what goals he is striving for with beekeeping. Is it about working as efficiently, flexibly and economically as possible? Should lifting heavy loads be avoided? Do you plan to wander with the bees? Do you want to harvest so much honey that you can supply your own customers with your own honey in addition to relatives and friends? Or do you strive for extensive husbandry?
To give an overview, we have divided the hives into three groups: the flexible ones, the back protectors and the extensive ones. Here everyone can get a rough overview of which hive group is suitable for them. The listed aspects are of course only a small selection of properties of the respective prey.
Which prey is the right one: The magazine hive and how it works
Those who want the greatest possible flexibility in beekeeping, including the possibility of hiking and wondering what prey
- What are the scariest ship names
- What are some easy novels in English
- How do the unemployed stay happy?
- What does a termite bite look like
- What is the correct license fee from publishers
- What religion are Russian
- Contains plastic carbon
- What is in-depth telemarketing
- How is evaporation a surface phenomenon?
- Who can use ITR 6
- What happens to Asgarden when they die?
- What makes a great loyalty program
- Wholesale supplier directories are worth the money
- What is a brief history of geometry
- What is the mother of all lies
- Plywood is considered solid wood
- Which SD card is the best
- How do mice get in cars
- How do plastic bottles become clothes?
- What is the present participle of bring?
- What drives narcissism
- What use is Orbeez
- What's so good about Bohemian Rhapsody
- Which Quora users are using Yahoo Answers