Causes Coca Cola acid reflux
Heartburn diet: relieve discomfort
The right diet for heartburn: you should avoid it
Some foods and dishes can trigger heartburn after eating.
Food for heartburn: you should better avoid:
Fatty foods: In particular, finely processed sausage products such as liver sausage or beer ham contain a lot of fat. The same applies to whole milk or white chocolate, baked goods and many ready-made meals. Also avoid fast food like burgers, french fries or currywurst - dishes like these are particularly high in fat and at the same time relatively low in nutrients.
Filter coffee: This type of coffee contains acid that can irritate the stomach.
Carbonated drinks: Cola, sparkling water and Co. can heartburn because the carbonic acid it contains ensures that the sphincter between the esophagus and stomach opens. In this way, the stomach contents, together with the acid, can rise up into the esophagus, which results in the characteristic symptoms.
Milk ice cream: In contrast to water ice, milk ice contains plenty of acid-attracting protein and lots of fat.
Citrus fruits: Fruits such as lemons, oranges, and grapefruits are rich in acid, which can promote heartburn. The same applies to juices made from citrus fruits.
Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages - especially white and sparkling wines - are twice as bad. On the one hand, alcohol ensures that all muscles in the body relax - including the sphincter muscle between the stomach and esophagus. On the other hand, white wine inherently contains acid that mixes with the already acidic gastric juice when it is consumed.
Oven-fresh bread and pastries: Baked goods fresh out of the tube can cause gas and heartburn. On the one hand this is due to the yeast it contains, but on the other hand it is also due to the fact that fresh, very tasty baked goods are generally eaten much too hastily.
Hot spices: Chilli, curry and pepper are stomach irritants and are among the foods that can trigger heartburn.
- Why shouldn't dyslexia be ignored?
- What is the NFL Concussion Protocol
- What is the purpose of the color
- What if the first lady dies
- Which is the best sports film
- Can electronic patient files be changed?
- Which is the best diabetes tracker
- Is globalization a positive or negative development
- How are motion video lectures
- You can combine tryptophan with phenylalanine
- Running faster burns more calories
- How is a scramjet engine cooled?
- Which is bigger Sweden or Norway
- Is it worth holding Idea Cellular stocks
- Which Pokemon does Bastiodon develop into
- Are Oxygen OS and Android different
- How many lakes does Alaska have
- Why different countries have different internet speeds
- Why is genius difficult to define
- How can you fix your life
- What is the average latency of DSPs
- Where do writers get their ideas from?
- Is Brazil's language difficult to learn
- How would I make a sneaker bot
- How do I know that I am
- How was television introduced in Nigeria?
- What is your question about life
- What's your favorite GT3 car
- Need EDDM postcards in Chicago
- When can you apply to MIT
- Who are the best drummers
- How often are waiting lists accepted
- Does Snoke have a purpose
- Why are Ayurvedic doctors not real doctors