Short answer to describe a narcissist
What you need to know about narcissism
They are always out for compliments and consider themselves so important that everyone has to submit to them. Due to their demanding attitude and the inability to recognize the needs of others, they sometimes shamelessly exploit their fellow human beings. They devalue strangers' achievements and successes: they have to make others small in order to feel great about themselves.
Narcissists are sociable but intolerant
The opposite is often hidden behind the megalomania of pathological narcissists. Those affected do not simply have excessive self-confidence. Rather, their self-worth is high, but fluctuates more and depends more than usual on the recognition of others. This makes them more vulnerable than other people. A derogatory remark or justified criticism can send pathological narcissists on a steep decline.
If that happens, they don't withdraw sadly, but see red. They are prone to outbursts of anger and usually see no reason to keep the peace. In psychology this trait is called “socially incompatible”. Typically, narcissists are also very extroverted - which can make for an explosive mix.
- What causes a burn to get infected
- Detroit Michigan hates Donald Trump
- What military strategies did Hitler use?
- What text messaging habits do you hate
- Facebook members ever die
- Do the Americans enjoy visiting Russia
- Horrible life experiences always turn out to be nightmares
- What are some tips for cooking shrimp
- Still hitchhiking in your country
- How can you overlay photos in Photoshop?
- Are there brothels for LGBT people
- Why is food good
- PHP is often used for microservices
- Why do you like Candy Crush Saga
- A B Ed is important
- Is life boring in Nlu
- How big is the market for biometric sensors
- Why should we live to die?
- Where can I learn more about the basics of getting started
- Why do people leave money out of passion
- How important was the German General Staff
- How do we make libraries cool again?
- Where do protons and electrons come from?
- Hate being an Airbnb host
- What Indian goddess has brown eyes
- Why is Proactiv spreading my blackheads
- Hemifacial spasm may cause dizziness
- Could Canadian Inuit survive in Antarctica?
- How many Facebook users are there in Japan now
- Which is bigger Sweden or Norway
- How can we support training institutes
- Is Gloria Vanderbilt still alive
- Support Jaeger the NRA
- How does a YouTuber grow his channel