How do you eat fruit cake
This quick fruit cake from the tray is a real all-rounder. A delicious, juicy and very simple all-rounder. No matter whether you make the fruit cake from sponge mixture with fresh blueberries, apricots or cherries, use frozen fruit or, if necessary, canned fruit: it always tastes good! In spring and summer, of course, best with seasonal fruits.
The easy quick fruitcake recipe from the tray combines several plus points: The batter is absolutely suitable for beginners. You usually have all the ingredients at home anyway. It doesn't even take 10 minutes to prepare. The cake is then only half an hour in the oven. And you have a super variable, colorful fruit cake that goes down well everywhere! Be it as a cherry cake or apricot cake, in autumn with apples or pears, in winter with canned fruit or tropical fruits. The base is a very simple batter for the tray, but for which I replace part of the flour with ground peeled almonds. They make the cake really juicy, fluffy and fine. Gorgeous!
To be honest: Even if you are actually looking for a “recipe” with a ready-made base, you should definitely give preference to this sunken fruit cake from the tray. It should be ten minutes, right? After all, you can refine this dough as you wish - and it definitely tastes like more than sugar and additives. By the way: you can use ground hazelnuts instead of almonds. Or some cornstarch or pudding powder. With lemon zest, cinnamon, vanilla or tonka bean you get it Sponge cake with fruit a special aroma.
Refine the sunken sheet cake with fruit
Even if this juicy fruit cake from the tray is quick and easy, there are of course many more delicious options now in early summer. How about, for example, my fruit cake from the tray with sprinkles? Or the simple strawberry cake with pudding, the apricot cake with quark, the crumble cherry cake?
My basic fruit base recipe is ideal for topping a springform pan. Unfortunately, summer feels much too short to bake all of them again this year 😉. All of our fruit cake recipes are gathered in this category.
Note: I published this post for the first time in 2018 and last updated in 2021.
You can find this and all other recipes in our APP
Quick fruit cake from the tray
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees top and bottom heat. Grease the baking sheet and dust with flour or cover with baking paper. Prepare the fruit, wash it, remove the stone, depending on the variety, cut into pieces or wedges.
- Beat the softened butter with the sugar until frothy. Stir the eggs one by one into the butter mixture. Mix the flour with the almonds and baking powder. Add to the dough alternately with the milk. Stir vigorously, but not too long. The dough should fall from the spoon with difficulty, add some milk if necessary.
- Spread the dough on the baking sheet and smooth it out. Distribute the prepared fruit. Bake the cake for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Very different types of fruit are suitable for the cake - from fresh apricots, blueberries, cherries, apples or pears to frozen berries or drained mandarins or peaches from the can.
- If you like, you can flavor the batter with lemon zest, cinnamon or vanilla.
- The almonds make the cake super juicy. Ground nuts also fit. You can also just use flour (400 grams) or replace part of it with cornstarch.
- Trust is really just arrogance
- What is the Google Search Process for Keywords
- What is a bio sketch
- How did David Gilmour become internationally known
- How can one overcome lifelong lethargy
- Is it bad to stare at breasts?
- Why is most of the food contaminated
- Corn increases the fat in the body
- What flushes with farm animals
- Why is the Follow button grayed out
- What's your rating of Sapporo Japan
- Is Nav a good rapper
- What is the russian word for studio
- Which are some good mental math apps
- Are children or adults more selfish
- Who takes an initiative in legislation
- How can farmers and governments save water
- Are there sig figs in APES
- Why is SSB so tough
- Why do some people have irrational phobias
- How does a teenage brain work
- Will Google+ ever support Hangouts on Android
- Does human logic apply to God?
- Who defeated the Mongol Empire