What is a woman of substance
The Koran is based on the equality of the sexes. In the Qur'anic creation story it is said that God created man from a single substance.
Man and woman in the Koran
“You humans, fear your rabb (Creator), Who created you from a single substance; and from this He created the corresponding partner being, and from the two He made many men and women arise. And fear God, in whose name you ask one another, as well as (in the name of your) consanguinity. Indeed, Allah watches over you. "(Quran 4: 1)
In the Qur'an, the responsibility for leaving paradise is not placed on one gender alone.1 In many other places in the Qur'an, the equality of human beings is emphasized through creature nature. If all people are created from the same substance, they are equal and equal as creatures, that is, no one can rise above the other.
God always emphasizes that he is close to people2 and has committed himself to mercy3 without giving preference to any particular group or community. Just as the equality of all human beings as God's creatures is emphasized, the equality of the sexes is also mentioned in many places. Women are considered to be equal to men in their being (see verse 4: 1). The same demands are placed on them and they are promised the same wages. This equality of the sexes can be proven with the following quotations from the Koran:
“The Muslim men and women, the believing men and the believing women, the obedient men and the obedient women, the honest men and the honest women, the patient men and the patient women, the humble men and the humble women, the Men who give alms and the women who give alms, the men who fast and the women who fast, the men who keep their chastity and the women who keep their chastity, the men who keep Allah frequent remember, and the women who remember (Allah often) - Allah has given them (all) forgiveness and great reward ”(Quran 33:35)
“And believing men and women are one another's protectors: they command good and forbid evil and establish prayer and pay zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger. It is them whom Allah will have mercy on. Allah is Exalted, All Wise. "(Quran 9:71)
“... The men should get their share according to their earnings, and the women should get their share according to their earnings. And ask Allah for His mercy. Allah has perfect knowledge of all things ”(Quran 4:32)
- What can we do for our parents
- Who is waiting for a messiah
- The pharmacy is a good course
- Can you really learn something from life?
- Is honey harmful to PCOS?
- What is the best color for a phone
- What is an instantaneous rate of change
- What is the unit
- People still use the word disagreement
- What are the key factors of SEO
- How do I stop thinking and reacting
- Are the rich afraid of Ocasio Cortez?
- How are the marketing placements at PIBM
- What is a mole and a molar mass
- What does 1K 1
- Are polygons always in 2D
- What scars do single parents have?
- What's your worst baseball food experience
- Force can be negative
- How do we cook mayonnaise soup
- How can I be like Dumbledore
- How can a software developer continue to improve
- Which selfie stick works best with Snapchat
- How are RESTful APIs tested on Amazon