What is the phobia of being hated
Social Phobia, Isolation, and Its Consequences: Risk Factor for Mental Illness
If getting to know new people or doing a job in public becomes a burden, the step to your own isolation is not far away. The fear of everyday things in public, such as going shopping or withdrawing money, paralyzes and makes those affected feel stress. Once in isolation, the way back is difficult on your own and hardly manageable without professional help. Social phobia is one of the most common anxiety disorders in this country - along with panic disorders, generalized anxiety disorders, agoraphobia and specific phobias (fear of flying, fear of heights). Around 7 to 12% of the population will get it at least once in their life. Women are affected more often than men. As a rule, the disease first occurs in adolescence.
The greatest fear of people with social phobia is that other people find them strange, embarrassing or even ridiculous. They are embarrassed about their own behavior and visible signs of fear. These include blushing, sweating or trembling. Fear refers to situations in which you as a person are the focus of attention, could be observed or assessed. It can also occur in situations where contact with other people is necessary, for example when talking to strangers, with people of the opposite sex, or when dealing with persons of authority. People with social phobia avoid situations like these as much as possible or only endure them under severe fear. An increase in the physical fear response can range up to a panic attack.
- What's the best song by One Directions
- Why do you play table tennis
- What is the code for the idea
- Why did the Hawaiians kill James Cook
- What is not accrued interest
- How do you overclock Nvidia GPUs
- Why did people use waloel
- More money means more problems
- Do you know my YouTube channel
- Is light a kind of warmth
- What's done in jQuery
- How can I get a friend 2
- Belongs to Ladakh, part of India
- Are teachers interested in our training?
- How is Oman
- What gifts can you give boys
- What makes our consciousness separate
- Who was the real Sgt Pepper
- How often do people move
- What are some properties of basalt
- Do you believe in psychokinesis?
- When was soft ice cream invented?
- When were concentration camps discovered?
- What do the French think of Scotland?
- What is virtualization management
- Berlin is more beautiful than Boston
- What software do designers use on Dribbble
- Cricket is an overrated game in India
- How did Box get its first users
- How many types of atheism are there
- How much is planned for Navi Mumbai
- What were your impressions of a visit to Belarus
- What causes pulmonary adenocarcinoma
- Which film has traumatized you for years?