Who won the most Oscars in 2002
The 2002 "Oscar" laureates
Here they are again: The Oscar winners of 2002. There was no clear favorite this year, even if "Beautiful Mind" won the Oscar in the royal disciplines of "Best Picture" and "Best Director". "The Lord of the Rings" won just as many Oscars, but these were mainly distributed in technical disciplines. Denzel Washington and Hale Berry won the Oscar for Best Actor, making Hale Berry the first black actress in Oscars history to be recognized in this category. It should not be entirely undisputed that "A Beatiful Mind" also received the Oscar for the best adapted screenplay, as the film omitted some unpleasant details from the life of John Nash, which was also the case in the run-up to the "Oscars" r a campaign against "A Beautiful Mind" was used. "The fabulous world of am lie" could not prevail as the favorite for the best foreign film, here the Bosnian film "No Man's Land" won. Even Jerry Bruckheimer, who was not entirely undisputed because of his recent tendency towards historical falsification, did not go completely empty: "Black Hawk Down" won the Oscar for the best sound and even "Pearl Harbor" won the Oscar for the best sound. Get the effect cut. For the first time ever, the Oscar in the new category "Best Animated Film" was awarded to "Shrek".
A complete list of all award winners can be found on www.oscars.com.
A beautiful mind
A Beautiful Mind - Ron Howard
Denzel Washington in "Training Day"
Best supporting actor
Jim Broadbent in "Iris"
Hale Berry in "Monster's Ball"
The best supporting actress
Jennifer Connelly in "A Beautiful Mind"
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Andrew Lesnie
Best Foreign Film
No Man's Land Bosnia-Herzegovina
Best music score
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Howard Shore
Best title song
"If I Didn't Have You" from Monsters, Inc., Randy Newman
Black Hawk Down, Mike Minkler, Myron Nettinga & Chris Munro
Best sound effect editing
Best visual effects
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Jim Rygiel, Randall William Cook, Richard Taylor and Mark Stetson
Best original script
Gosford Park, Julian Fellowes
Best script adaptation
A Beautiful Mind, Akiva Goldsman
- What is an alternative to Airtable
- In what year was the constitution drawn up?
- Who is Veda Vyasa
- What can we do for our parents
- Can we make wireless headphones at home?
- Why is Arsene Wenger still at Arsenal
- What is systemic criminal behavior
- How is the Canon EOS 7D
- What is the theory of coexistence in ecology
- Women lay eggs
- What are some fluids with the lowest conductivity
- Design contractor structures
- What Latin word means elsewhere
- How to earn a second income
- Biology Mammals are more than animals
- How can dry nerve be cured
- What is a limbic system
- Gang stalking violates the Canadian Constitution
- Is European Christianity a failed religion?
- How long is the entirety of Supernatural
- Who is Samuel Chukwueze
- The 2017 Catalan independence referendum is unconstitutional
- Can I operate 60fps with 60p Hz
- How is Qem Master Erasmus Mundus