What does exoskeleton
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Exo | ske | lett, Plural: Exo | ske | let | te
- 1) Biology: Support structure that forms a stable outer shell around an organism
- 1) exoskeleton
- 1) Endoskeleton, internal skeleton
- 1) skeleton
- 1) “The vertebrate skeleton emerged from two different structures: while the spine and limb bones emerged from one endoskeleton, most skull bones developed from one Exoskeleton.“
- Nominative: singular Exoskeleton; Plural Exoskeletons
- Genitive: singular Exoskeleton; Plural Exoskeletons
- Dative: singular Exoskeleton; Plural Exoskeletons
- Accusative: singular Exoskeleton; Plural Exoskeletons
- English: 1) exoskeleton
- French: 1) exosquelette
- Swedish: 1) exoskeleton
- Spanish: 1) exoesqueleto
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Overhead and over-the-shoulder work during vehicle assembly is very physically demanding. With the Exoskeleton Paexo wants to relieve VW of its employees.“
heise online, September 13, 2018
„The Augsburg robotics specialist German Bionic has a Exoskeleton Developed for use in disaster areas.“
Doctors newspaper, December 21, 2018
„The Exoskeleton Cray X is supposed to relieve workers with engine power. The Augsburg company German Bionic presents a new generation of the system at the Hanover Fair.“
Golem.de, April 03, 2019
„No back pain thanks to robotics? The Exoskeleton of the Augsburg company German Bionic strengthens the muscle strength of the user and helps when carrying heavy loads.“
Gründerszene, May 23, 2019
„Researchers at the ZHAW have a soft one with European partners Exoskeleton designed to help people with disabilities walk. Now they presented the prototype of the smart leggings.“
Blick Online, April 25, 2019
„Essen - The regional social court in Essen has sentenced a health insurance company to a paraplegic plaintiff with a medically prescribed one Exoskeleton to supply.“
aerzteblatt.de, April 15, 2020
„The Exoskeleton makes miracles possible: thanks to the device, paraplegics can walk again.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, April 23, 2020
„A paraplegia can be prescribed with a Exoskeleton as this takes over the function of the legs, according to the LSG Essen.“
Doctors newspaper, April 16, 2020
„Stanford University engineers have a battery-powered one Exoskeleton developed that actively supports you when running or jogging. The scientists also see this as an alternative to e-bikes and e-scooters.“
netzwelt.de, March 26, 2020
„A viral video has appeared on the social network that shows a messenger who is a Exoskeleton wearing. In its function, the construction is completely reminiscent of the technical aids used by Sam Porter Bridges.“
PlayNation.de, May 4th, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Chitin armor
- skeleton: Anatomy: skeleton, the structure that supports the body of an organism, usually made of bones, cartilage or chitin; Botany: supporting tissue of a plant; Construction: load-bearing structure in buildings; transferred: basic framework, draft, rough draft
Another word (synonym) for exoskeleton - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "exoskeleton":
skeleton: Endoskeleton, exoskeleton, foot skeleton, hand skeleton, hominid skeleton, inner skeleton, mammoth skeleton, animal skeleton, cytoskeleton Examples of use: 1) Skeletons are often found during excavations
Endoskeleton: External skeleton, exoskeleton General terms: 1) Skeleton Examples of use: 1) “The vertebrate skeleton emerged from two different structures: while the backbone and limb bones emerged from an endoskeleton, most of the skull bones developed from an exoskeleton
Internal skeleton: ... and the noun skeleton Synonyms: 1) Endoskeleton Opposite words: 1) Outer skeleton, exoskeleton Superordinate terms: 1) Skeleton Examples of use: 1) ...
Exoskeleton: ... support structure that forms a stable outer shell around an organism Synonyms: 1) Exoskeleton Opposite words: 1) Endoskeleton Superordinate terms: 1) ...
Exoskeleton: Exoskeletts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical characteristics: Genitive singular of the noun Exoskelett
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Exoskelett" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Exoskelett/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "Exoskeleton". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "exoskeleton". These help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Exoskeletons (German) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Exoskelett genitive plural…
Exoskeletons (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Exo | ske | let | ten Grammatical features: Dative plural of ...
Exoskeletons (German) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical characteristics: Genitive singular of the noun Exoskelett
Exoskeleton (German) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical characteristics: Genitive singular of the noun Exoskelett
Exosystem (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the exosystem; Plural the exosystems genitive: ...
Exosystems (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Exo | sys | te | me Grammatical features: nominative plural of ...
Exosystems (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Exo | sys | te | men Grammatical features: Dative plural of ...
Exosystems (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Exo | sys | tems Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
exotic (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular exotic; Plural exotic genitive: singular exotic; ...
Exotic arias (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Exo | ta | ri | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɛksoˈtaːʁiən]…
Exotarium (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the exotarium; Plural the exotic arias genitive: ...
Exotariums (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Exo | ta | ri | ums Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɛksoˈtaːʁiʊms]…
- Are peppermints hygienic
- Are complex and imaginary numbers prime numbers
- Why is the quadratic formula useful
- How does public transport work in Portugal
- GrubHub Doordash which has more customers
- What is Indonesia's current diplomacy
- Who did Karl Marx refute
- What is Daedric Armor in Skyrim
- What is so strategic about strategic management
- Unstable angina is life threatening
- Why don't I want to be successful?
- What is LED light bar 1
- What is valuable to you
- Where can I get free SEO services
- Why is Disprin prohibited
- Get local channels with Roku
- In which group of animals do jellyfish fall
- Can I take pain medication
- What are the best sweets in India
- Who is stronger Kabuto or Kakashi
- Which bike color should you never buy?
- What is soil pollutant
- How does recovery come about in psychoanalysis?
- Myislamicdream com is a reliable site
- Has Aquaman ever been arrested
- There are freak shows in reality
- Which flag connects us all
- Why should I drive a car
- What drugs are worth taking?
- What did Ernie Banks die of
- Why are narcissists like to be passive aggressive
- What is an electrical load center
- Was Christ really crucified?
- Lick vegan envelopes