Who would Yuuzhan Vong win against Borg?
|This article must revised become. Help!|
Some of the peculiarities of the Vong described here (e.g. life span) are neither standardized nor proven by sources. Also in this text are urgent Individual evidence required! Hjhunter (discussion) 15:27, Oct. 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Can't feel or use the power
- Various tattoos and implants on the body
Average life expectancy
- “The Yuuzhan Vong make me angry, master. You destroy all the things that I know and love. "
- - Anakin Solo to Master Ikrit(Source)
The Yuuzhan Vong (Children of Yun-Yuuzhan, often short as Vong are an extragalactic humanoid species that invaded the galaxy 25 NSY to conquer it.
- "The Yuuzhan Vong are much worse than the Empire ever was."
- - Leia Organa Solo(Source)
The Yuuzhan Vong are similar to humans, but are larger, heavier and have less hair growth. If you do have hair on your head, it is usually longer than that of people. Their lifespan is about three times longer than that of the average person. The skin color of the Vong varies between gray, blue, green or yellow. In addition, the Yuuzhan Vong have numerous tattoos, scars and bio-implants that show caste affiliation, rank, social position, or help with work. Unlike humans, they also lack kidneys and their blood is black. Their bodies usually have numerous self-inflicted wounds and mutilations. The skull of the Yuuzhan Vong usually has a flat forehead and long ears and, due to its deformation, appears somewhat disproportionate as a whole. The Yuuzhan Vong also usually have very short noses that are reminiscent of those of a human skull. Under her eyes are blue bags under the eyes, which are considered beauty marks. In addition, their nervous system is designed in such a way that it can endure far more pain than that of humans. In addition, they are unable to feel the force. They can therefore not be tracked down in the Force and power abilities such as mental trick and stranglehold cannot influence them, even for a Jedi master this is absolutely impossible because the power was "taken" from them, as Sekot later said. This is due to the break with their gods, probably a synonym for power, as they used to be a peaceful species but became conquerors due to unfortunate circumstances. This was not what their gods or power wanted; therefore it became umbilical from them. Only after the war against the New Republic, when they settled the southern half of Zonama Sekot, did they slowly return to power. Jacen Solo was the first to notice that the Yuuzhan Vong were part of the power, despite everything, as he felt his fight against Onimi briefly in power when he jumped at him.
The Yuuzhan Vong society is organized in castes. Each caste has its own area of responsibility. You are born into your caste and have no way of changing your caste unless you become a shame.
In addition to the division into boxes, there is also the distinction between domains. The domain is, like the clan, a large family union. Members of a domain usually stick together and work and live in the same place. The tattoos, scars and bioimplants show the caste and domain affiliation and the rank within the caste. The children of a domain are taken away from their parents shortly after their birth and raised together in a crèche, looked after by their crèche parents. They usually only get to know their birth parents as adults. Deformed children are killed immediately. Twin births are very rare and are interpreted as a big event, as these twins have a special future ahead of them. Usually one twin kills the other to fulfill his destiny, as Shimmra Jamaane did.
The individual boxes are:
Supreme Lord: The highest caste that can only contain one member at a time. All other castes are subordinate to the upper lord, since he alone has the last word in questions of warfare, religion or administration. The Yuuzhan Vong believe that the high lord is in direct contact with the creator god Yun-Yuuzhan.
Warrior: The warrior caste represents the Yuuzhan Vong army and is one of the largest castes. Warriors are slightly larger, stronger and more aggressive than their fellows and are trained to fight from an early age. They wear Vonduun crab armor and use amphistas in battle. The patron god of warriors is Yun-Yammka, the butcher. The ranks within the warrior caste are in descending order: Warmaster, High Commander, Commander, Subaltern Officer, Warrior.
Priest: The priests are the pillars of the theocratic Vong society. Each Yuuzhan Vong god has a different priesthood that worships and worships them. The ranks within the priestly caste are in descending order: Supreme High Priest (High Priest Yun-Yuuzhans), High Priest, Priest, Seer and Novice.
- Blender is good for games
- CarMax sends cars for free
- What does address line 1 1
- How much does a 1024 600 pixels cost
- What if the total sugar is 250
- How can I improve my tennis volleys
- Which butter is used in the buttercream frosting?
- What triggers your anger
- How are microspheres worse than sand silt?
- Harry Truman was a good president
- What is literature for you
- Japan was a capitalist country during World War II
- How can x x 1
- Artificial wood was created by humans
- How much wage is enough in Great Britain
- How does the global DFJ network work
- What are the disadvantages of paper
- What happens when you put frozen bacon in the microwave
- The Braintree payment system will be integrated into Wordpress
- What is cavities scientific name
- Actors have to sing
- What do psychiatrists think of their patients
- What exactly does a copy editor do
- Dyson is the apple of the vacuum cleaner
- SHAREit works without a SIM card
- What goes well with potato chips
- What is the best vinyl cutting software
- What is the best online education method
- What is PMMA plastic
- What makes you a happy quoran
- How would you test a test framework
- What if everyone won the lottery?
- What is the pronunciation of Prague
- Is mathematics included in the BSc Psychology