Who will win the Pepsi IPL 2015
Sabyasachi Mukherjee height, weight, age, body statistics
|Sabyasachi Mukherjee quick info|
|height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Date of birth||February 23, 1974|
Sabyasachi Mukherjee is an Indian fashion designer and representative of India's worldwide fashion attraction. He is known for his well-established brand of the same name, whose design is based on the personality of the customers and makes them more seductive. Sabyasachi's designs have been featured in several top editorials and magazines such as Forbes, New York Times, and Fashion. He has also designed several costumes for Bollywood films, including English Vinglish (2012), Raavan (2010) and Baabul (2006). His designs have also caught the eye of many internationally known personalities.
place of birth
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Sabyasachi graduated from high school Sri Aurobindo Vidyamandir in Chandannagar. He then graduated from the St. Xavier's College, Calcutta.
In 1999 he graduated from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Sabyasachi also went to London to do an internship under the guidance of the British textile designer Georgina von Etzdorf.
- Father - Shukumar Mukherjee
- Mother - Sandhya Mukherjee (She worked at Government Art College.)
- Siblings - Shingini Mukherjee “Payal” (Manager)
5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / spouse
Sabyasachi prefers to keep his personal life away from the public. Hence, it is difficult to find out anything about your love life.
Race / ethnicity
He is of Bengali descent.
- Oval face shape
- Salt & Pepper Beard
Sabyasachi hasn't endorsed a brand yet.
- As an internationally recognized fashion designer
- He has designed clothing for some of the biggest names in Indian cinema such as Anushka Sharma, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Deepika Padukone
- Win many awards including the Femina British CouncilForgive for the most outstanding young designer at Designer of India Award in 2001
Sabyasachi Mukherjee favorite things
- Artist - Amrita Sher-Gil, Paul Gauguin, Egon Schiele
source - DISPLAY
Sabyasachi Mukherjee facts
- Sabyasachi grew up in a middle-class Bengali family in Calcutta.
- As an adult, he looked up to his father as a mentor and was inspired by his mother's artistic work.
- Sabyasachi's father grew up as a refugee child in Bangladesh.
- When he was 15 years old, his father Shukumar found it difficult to support the family because he had lost his job.
- The “Sabyasachi” brand is run by his sister Shingini “Payal”.
- To honor their mother's artistic abilities, he and his younger sister Shingini Mukherjee founded the Sabyasachi Art Foundation.
- Before starting as a designer, he wanted to pursue a career in the medical field.
- His passion was strengthened after seeing the graceful patterns created by designer Rohit Khosla.
- Sabyasachi's parents wanted their son to become an engineer.
- He was in 12th grade when he designed his first dress, a sari.
- To purchase the admission form, apply to the National Institute of Fashion TechnologySabyasachi sold his books.
- After graduating from NIFTHe started a workshop with a crew of 3 people.
- He also made a lehenga out of an "antique jam shawl," which turned out to be an amazing price at INR. 24 lakhs.
- He is considered to be one of the first designers to use Indian textiles in graceful contrast to modern silhouettes.
- Sabyasachi made his debut as a costume designer for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film black (2005).
- In 2005 Oxford University, London wanted him to showcase his designs during the annual Black Tie Charity Dinner fashion show.
- In 2006, Sabyasachi's brand went global after its debut Spring / Summer Collection In the New York Fashion Week.
- In 2009 he founded his first flagship store in Calcutta.
- He designed Rani Mukerji's wedding dress in just 3 hours.
- The people of Kolkata still know him as Rani Mukerji's "tailor".
- He lives in a one-room apartment in Calcutta.
- Sabyasachi is also one of the associate designer members of the Fashion Design Council of India.
- He has designed clothing for many international clients such as American actresses Renée Zellweger and Reese Witherspoon.
- In 2017 he started a jewelry line consisting of Fine Jewelry, Heritage Jewelry and Men's Jewelry, which he presented for the first time on Instagram.
- Sabyasachi also shares a deep passion for food that he would like to include in a book. He also wants to host his own food show.
- In the past, an Instagram account was created with the title Diet Sabya with the clear intention of identifying and publicly shaming fashion designs that copy the designs of other designers.
- If he could own a historic building, it would probably be the "House of Rabindranath Tagore".
- The flea market he prefers to visit is the Janpath Market in New Delhi.
- In 2018, Sabyasachi entered into a partnership with L'Oreal Paris to launch his first beauty collection. The make-up line was synchronized L’Oréal Paris x Sabyasachi.
- Visit his official website @ sabyasachi.com.
- Follow Sabyasachi on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Featured image from Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0
- Gastritis causes nausea
- What is mylar
- What if the US loses with Iran
- What's the perfect way to master matrices
- What is the toughest BTS choreography
- How do you do taxes exactly
- How good are IT cosmetics
- The EU is doomed to fail
- Which MNC companies are hiring Laravel developers
- What are the best smoothie recipe books
- What is the IGNOU exam date 2019
- What is active learning in machine learning
- How to calm an aggressive macaw
- Why do some people feel uncomfortable with poetry?
- What is a slime mold
- How do you feel about small businesses?
- How do you sell Amazon gift cards
- How's the first day at USCT
- 50 paise is still legal in India
- What offended the bad Pleistocene Palaeolithic people
- Where do you get Premium Instagram from
- Who is your bias wrecker in BTS
- How do you freeze your car windows
- Which DC motor is preferred for Elevatots
- Why can computers never think like humans?
- Does RTI make sense in RTU
- What are conifers
- Prom is still popular
- Is it worth moving to Silicon Valley?
- Beat Alex Trebek pancreatic cancer
- How can you overlay photos in Photoshop?
- Which books do you consider modern classics?
- Herbalife or Amway, which one is better
- Sell groceries at McDonalds