Can you bowl without bowling shoes?
By default, we charge per bowling game (not based on time). A game consists of ten frames or rounds in which you have the chance to clear all ten pins. You can calculate around ten minutes for a game per player. So if six players play on one lane, they'll be finished with a game after around an hour. Games that have been started will only be charged proportionally.
|weekday||before 6:00 p.m.||after 6:00 p.m.|
|Monday to Wednesday||4,00||4,00|
|Thursday to Saturday||5,00||5,00|
|Sunday and public holiday||5,00||5,00|
|Before a holiday||5,00||5,00|
We also offer a time price. This is called the VIP tariff and must be ordered from the counter before the game begins. In doing so, we bill to the minute based on time. 29 euros are due per hour, regardless of the number of players or the number of games played. As always, a maximum of eight people are possible per lane, we recommend up to six players per lane for adults. If you wish, you can choose to pay in advance, in which case the train will switch itself off automatically after the requested time. This tariff is ideal for groups who want to calculate their game price precisely in advance. As a thank you, we also serve a small gift on the house to the railway.
Our Brunswick Interactive Games provide even more bowling action. On your own monitor above the lanes you can see how your lane is doing compared to other lanes. One strike on your track and the racing car will advance one position. Who will be the first to cross the finish line? Ideal for team building or simply for fun in direct competition with other groups!
Holders of a Niederösterreich Card can find information on redemption here ("Free entry with the Niederösterreich Card").
- What are the disadvantages of large swords
- What if every independence movement succeeded?
- How would spaghettification of the body feel?
- SoundCloud will run a stock exchange
- What is attention seeking disorder
- Can Yoga Do Something To Lose Weight?
- Where does the luggage brand? Pology come from?
- What do settings mean in my iPhone
- Shall you freeze devilish eggs
- What are some examples of double mutations
- Which book should you never read twice?
- How do the reactions differ in stoechiometry?
- What makes Victorio Edade's works of art contemporary?
- How do acetic acid and acetate react
- How many IAS grades are there
- Cats like to be petted
- Has anyone survived a decapitation?
- What do Americans think of Che Guevara?
- Why did you believe in ghost demons?
- What are the intermediate walks near Vancouver
- How Retailers Can Manage Sales Tax Online
- Who is the strongest superhero and why
- At what age do the parents divorce
- Why not go fish for my bait