What does Kaifa Tamam
Arabic: German - Learn first words in Arabic
Mastering a few words of Arabic definitely doesn't hurt (Photo: COLOMBO NICOLA | Shutterstock)
The first words in Arabic - with our mini language guide we give you a first insight into the Arabic language.
Reading time: 2 minutes
The Arabic language is spoken by over 300 million people worldwide. It is the official language in Egypt, Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Eritrea, Israel, Iraq, Yemen, Jordan, Comoros, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan , Syria, Chad, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Western Sahara.
What does that mean in Arabic ...
|Good Morning||Sabah al-Kheir - Answer: Sabah an-Nur|
|Good evening||Massa ’al-Kheir - Answer: Massa’ an-Nur|
|Cheers, enjoy your meal||Sakha|
|How are you? (m / f)||Kifak / Kifik?|
|Good||Mnieh / Mnieha|
|I do not speak arabic||Ana laa ahkii arabi|
Arabic opens doors and hearts
Anyone visiting an Arab country would do well to master at least a few words. That quickly opens doors and hearts. Our mini-phrase book Arabic-German teaches you the first vocabulary. By the way, learning languages is healthy - more and more studies that examine the development of intellectual performance in the course of life are suggesting this.
Are you interested in the Arabic languages?
Why? How well do you speak Arabic? Do you know words and phrases that are missing here? Write us your additions, experiences and questions - directly under this article, in the comments. You are also helping other readers.
- Monotheism creates fanatical behavior
- What were Knight's hobbies
- Why is dancing a boring activity?
- Why is DNA wrapped
- Do dogs react to their surroundings
- What are the secrets of high self-esteem
- Is it worthless to invest in RRSP?
- Tomato removes the browning of the skin
- How can I improve my fishing website
- Is Doctor Who produced in the UK
- How do you write about yourself
- What is the best guide to cryptocurrencies
- What's in Matt Smith's chin
- Fluorescent light is harmful to humans
- What are some medicinal benefits of cannabis
- Which country accepts the GED 2019
- Make Millennials Like Helicopter Parenting
- How do I understand what love is
- Are the Beats headphones overrated
- How are Japanese students English
- Which museums should I visit in Prague?
- What are the political opinions of God
- Why do tyrants like to write poetry
- What will happen to pharmaceutical stocks tomorrow