How to find wild honey bees
Differences between wild and honey bees
In the world there is nine types of honeybeesof which eight find their natural habitat in Asia. In the wild bees, the number of species is slightly higher. In Europe alone there are more than 2,500 different species of wild beeswhich differ greatly in habitat and appearance.
While honey bees live mainly in their hives and are part of a colony of up to 50,000 members, wild bees tend to prefer the solitary hermit life. Wild bees also differ from honey bees when it comes to their choice of nesting site. With honey bees, the queen bee lays her eggs in the honeycomb cells that have been prepared beforehand by the worker bees. Due to the Honeycomb cell size the queen bee then decides whether to put a fertilized or an unfertilized egg in it. At smaller cells the queen bee opens her seminal vesicle to fertilize the egg, from which then Workers Hatch. Is the Honeycomb cell bigger advised, the queen keeps her seminal vesicle duct closed and lays an unfertilized egg inside. The males develop from this Drones.
The nesting places of wild bees are found in many species under the earth. Corridors and breeding caves of other insects are not that unpopular. Other nesting sites that are attractive for wild bees would be dead wood, plant stems, empty snail shells, but also bee hotels specially built by humans.
- What is in-depth telemarketing
- Canadian women use their husbands last names
- What does Arhantha Buddha mean
- Anxiety can cause high blood pressure over the long term
- Flooding is common in St. Cloud MN
- Artificial intelligence can match a human brain
- What is Indonesia's current diplomacy
- What is freeride skiing
- Is Indian foreign policy right or not
- Why do investors always save money
- What acid is present in blueberries
- How do banks investigate unauthorized transactions?
- Which chatbots are used by companies
- Which is the least reactive noble gas
- Can we build morals from game theory?
- How can men control their sexual energy?
- How does a blanket work
- What happened to the Russian EKIP planes
- How is the Quora newsfeed sorted
- Is Goa safe for a tour
- Mylar is biodegradable
- Why is Indian art unique
- What do the French think of Scotland?
- Why is tobacco no longer regulated?