Which 2020 SUVs are currently on the market?
These are all new SUVs (2019 and 2020)
Sure, it feels like the whole country is only discussing emissions standards, driving bans and electromobility. Those who do not switch to electric cars as soon as possible will probably soon be publicly pilloried. But of course the reality is still different. Let's be honest, a lot doesn't fit together right now. On the one hand, everyone wants to save the planet, on the other hand - you know it anyway - the popularity of the SUV category is still rising to unprecedented heights.
A lot more novelties
The next few years will also be SUV years. Other body variants such as sedans, station wagons, convertibles or minivans have to be looked for with a magnifying glass at most car manufacturers. By the beginning of 2020 (roughly next year) over 40 new SUVs will come onto the market. And mind you, these are new models, not just engine variants. The very small crossovers up to about 4.20 meters in length are now enjoying great popularity. VW will soon ensure an even bigger boom with the new T-Cross. Skoda (rumored to have a car called Kosmiq) will join them at the end of 2019.
Much more important, however, is that something is finally happening in terms of electric SUVs. Hyundai, Kia and Jaguar (with the I-Pace) already presented in 2018. In 2019, German manufacturers will finally get a little bit of a move. Audi e-tron and Mercedes EQC will be the first all-electric representatives of their brands to hit the market. Both are full-blown SUVs with around 400 hp and a range of 400 km. In 2020, BMW will follow with the iX3 and Volkswagen with the I.D. Crozz.
In the meantime, we can expect that a whole series of quiet everyday companions will be reissued and then mostly equipped with a plug-in hybrid or a purely electric version. The Peugeot 2008 or the Opel Mokka X are such cases. Both will probably come on the same platform and with electric drives at the end of 2019 / beginning of 2020.
In addition, new editions (Nissan Qashqai, Range Rover Evoque, Toyota RAV4) or facelifts (VW Tiguan, Audi Q7) absolute bestsellers await us. And - you don't have to be a prophet - future bestsellers like the Audi Q4 or the Seat Tarraco.
What is remarkable (or rather astonishing?) In the currently hot CO2 NoX debate: There will be a whole armada of extremely powerful performance SUVs in 2019. BMW is bringing extreme M versions of the X3, X4, X5 and X6, while Audi will most likely have S and RS versions of Q2, Q3, Q5, Q7 and Q8. Jaguar and Range Rover give their F-Pace and Velar over 500 hp and VW will be bringing an SUV with the T-Roc for the first time as an R model with over 300 hp.
We could probably go on here forever, because the new SUVs 2019/2020 are already extremely powerful in their multitude. The best thing to do is to click through our gallery (under this paragraph) and then know everything you need to know about the upcoming new SUV releases. One thing is certain: the next few years will be a festival for fans of the raised hide.
Picture gallery: New SUVs 2019/2020
- Are you a Warriors fan?
- Why is coding important for software jobs
- How many types of blood types are there
- Why didn't the ship sink?
- How can one overcome lifelong lethargy
- What exactly are CFA FRM and actuaries
- Which size is bigger than 11x14
- What does tie mean in the US news
- How bad does it hurt to be verbally abused
- How many people live on Maui
- There are mistakes that grammar cannot detect
- What is the correct license fee from publishers
- Why Forex Traders Make More Money
- What is the best cabbage for sauerkraut
- Is the American film worth watching
- The personality changes depending on the intelligence
- How do you calculate the insurance
- What if you never go on a date
- How many people hate pickles
- Which is the best OST recovery tool
- Dolly Parton had plastic surgery
- Google search is a program
- What if Bitcoin hits 1,000,000
- How can I download Tableau software