What is an unforgettable Christmas memory
Christmas time is the most contemplative time of the year - and the most magical, it goes according to the radiant children's eyes. Reason enough to celebrate the festival of love as we loved it as a child. But how exactly do you celebrate a wonderful one Christmas with children? We have these ideas:
It's the first thing that comes to mind with children at Christmas time: bake and decorate cookies together. A custom that we loved even as children and when the smell of cinnamon and oranges rises in our noses, the memories of it come back to life. Fun biscuit baking can be organized even with the youngest of kindergarten age. Simple tasks like cutting out biscuits and decorating with sprinkles make children's hearts beat faster. And we give you an unforgettable Christmas memory.
Rituals in the run-up to Christmas
Maintains typical rituals in the run-up to Christmas. At the beginning of December, sit down with the children and write a wish list to the Christ Child, which will then be placed in front of the window. In the evening, a Christmas story can be read out and Christmas carols start the anticipation of the coming Christmas Eve. You shouldn't do too much until you're two or three years old. Telling Christmas stories, visiting beautiful nativity scenes and singing the first Christmas carols is enough. It gets more interesting from the age of four.
Christmas salt dough fun
The little ones in particular have great fun kneading. That makes tinkering a lot easier than with heaviness and paper. With a malleable salt dough, for example, you can make your own figures for a self-made Christmas dump. Or handprints to give away for grandma and grandpa. All you need to make the dough is a cup of flour, a cup of salt and a few tablespoons of water. You can even add some food coloring if you want. When the children are happy with the shape, mom puts the work in the oven and bakes it there at 150 degrees for about 45 minutes. As soon as everything has cooled down, it can still be painted in bright colors.
And then of course the hard-working handicrafts should not be missing: decorate pine cones with colorful felt balls, make shimmering poinsettias or traditional Advent wreaths. There are plenty of ideas for every age group on the Internet.
- Typhoon is a Japanese word
- Why are penises private parts
- The NBA 2K League is paid
- What does it mean to follow you online
- Do we need censorship in TikTok
- Arnab Goswami challenges the left ecosystem
- Is better accommodation or rental in Cardiff
- What is a gene knockout
- What makes you a happy quoran
- How are classical opera singers reviewed?
- What is the most unique evolutionary characteristic
- How do I read people like Sherlock
- What is the fastest fastball
- Computer science are computer science students nerds
- Who is Israel's opposition leader?
- What is bicubic interpolation in image processing
- What was the language of proto-romance like
- What kind of trauma does sociopathy cause
- Is it wrong to become a fujoshi?
- How much water is in a watermelon
- Michael Caine is the greatest British actor
- How do plastic bottles become clothes?
- What is the current status of Mangalyaan
- Are dampers and shock absorbers the same