Can you decipher the animal name DOHHGGEE
The information portal for safe cell phone use
What is USB Debugging?
All Android devices have hidden features that are primarily intended for app developers - USB debugging is one of them. If the function is activated on the smartphone and the device is connected to a desktop PC, the developer receives extended access to the system functions of the smartphone via the PC.
For example, developers can access the log files of their apps. These provide information on how apps work, in which processes there are errors and correct them.
Apps that want to read certain content from the device also need the debugging interface. For example, if you want to use the MyPhoneExplorer program to synchronize contacts between your smartphone and computer via a USB cable, USB debugging must be activated. Some backup apps and recovery programs also need the interface.
Since changing the directories can impair important app and device functions, it is advisable to generally be careful with the extended access rights. We recommend activating the function only for specific projects (e.g. a backup) and deactivating it again after use.
If it remains activated, your device is vulnerable to malware. It will also be easier for cell phone thieves to bypass the password lock.
Instructions: Activate USB debugging
The screenshots in this manual were taken with a Huawei P20 and Android version 8.1 (Oreo). Navigation and screen view may vary with other Android versions and depending on the device manufacturer. We have marked deviations known to us.
Note: The process may not work if the device is already connected to a computer by cable. In this case, you should disconnect and reconnect the devices.
1. Open system settings
Open the device settings (gear symbol). Scroll all the way down to the point and tap on it.
2.Unlock developer options
USB debugging is what is known as a developer option. To unlock all developer options, you need to tap on the build number. You can find it under.
Now tap the entry repeatedly until a message appears.
4. Open developer options
The menu item is now activated. You can find it under or.
5. Activate USB debugging
Scroll all the way down to Debug Settings. Move the slider at to the right.
Important: Remember to disable USB debugging again as soon as you no longer need it. Otherwise your device is vulnerable to malware.
- Is the port of Gwadar doomed
- Is dysgraphia genetic
- Ant is a real word
- How to fix ChexSystems problems
- Is ScholarshipPoints legitimate
- How do I find polygons
- What is 12 12 12
- Mormons really do wear special underwear
- Is online shopping worth it as a direct purchase
- Are we what we see in others
- Can I buy American stocks through Forex?
- What helps hair grow back
- How to say cardboard in Malay
- How does Hollywood use graphics
- How do I become a movie lover
- Why Choose a Digital Marketing Best Career
- How difficult is homomorphic encryption
- Where are the President's gold medalists hiding?
- Which headphones support Bluetooth 5
- What are mazes in language
- Are there ghost towns in Wyoming?
- Timothy McVeigh was inspired by racial problems
- Is the Jio SIM free or not
- How does Hinduism work in India