If 1x 1 what is x
Practice multiplication tables
In order to finally master the painting sequences inside out, some tricks and tricks are also helpful. Especially when you consider that you need to be able to use this basic knowledge in the long term. Every child learns in their own way. Against this background, we try to make the exercises as varied as possible and to differentiate between the multiplication tables and the multiplication tables.
At the beginning it is easiest to start with the smaller, natural number combinations. So 1 to 5, then 1 to 10, 1 to 15 and finally 1 to 20. For example, first look at the row of 1 in ascending order. If you can do this well, try to solve the tasks yourself. In the next step you can jumble up the tasks and try to solve them in turn. As soon as you have memorized the first painting sequence, you can do the same with the row of 2 and so on and so forth.
Note that every elementary school child learns at their own pace. One succeeds faster than the other, that's completely normal. It is important that you stay on the ball and do your exercises and repetitions consistently.
Many children can solve multiplication tables better when the smaller number is in front. For example, 4 x 9 is easier to calculate than 9 x 4. So you can solve the problem more easily by turning the numbers around!
It also helps when you share more difficult painting tasks. So instead of one task, calculate two tasks and then add them together. For example, many students find the task 6 x 7 difficult. If you first calculate 5 x 7 and then add the result of 1 x 7, the task is much easier to solve. Of course, this also works the other way around, for example subtracting 1 x 7. To calculate 4 x 7, you can first take 5 x 7 and subtract the result of 1 x 7 from this.
The 5 step plan
Follow the 5 step plan to learn step by step one painting sequence after the other and master them in your sleep! This innovative learning method was developed to make it easier for students to learn and memorize the multiplication tables. The 5 step plan has been tested by several schools and is recommended by teachers. It is important to have perseverance in order to acquire the knowledge and then to anchor it in long-term memory through consistent repetition.
Start with the smaller multiplication problems, i.e. the 1-row, the 2-row and the 3-row. As soon as you feel safe with it, you can steadily increase your knowledge. Add another multiplication table one after the other.
The 5 steps are:
- Step 1a: Read painting tasks with results, read out loud, repeat and memorize.
- Step 1b: painting tasks in a row. Fill in all the results and check your answers.
- Step 2: Place the correct results behind the painting tasks
- Step 3: painting tasks jumbled together. Fill in all the results and check your answers.
- Step 4: Calculate multiple choice questions and click on the correct result.
- Step 5: Put the knowledge you have learned to the test and get the multiplication table diploma.
For every step you successfully complete, you will receive a medal. As soon as you succeed in mastering the supreme discipline, the multiplication table diploma for each individual series, you will receive this.
If you invest some time every day, let's say 15 minutes, you will achieve optimal learning success in the shortest possible time. By mastering the multiplication tables, you lay an important basis for your further school career.
Why is it so important to learn the multiplication table? You will come across the 1mal1 again and again in higher grades. Because in order to be able to solve more complicated arithmetic problems, the 1x1 in the solution path is indispensable. So if you feel confident with the basic knowledge, you will be better able to cope with the more difficult tasks.
Apart from that, this knowledge not only helps you in school, but also in everyday life. For example, it is very practical to be able to quickly work out what to pay for at the weekly market or in the supermarket. Mental arithmetic makes everyday situations easier!
If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas for our website www.einmaleins.de, please fill out the contact form. We look forward to your message!
- Has FYERS cover orders
- What is the best AMD graphics card
- Why are bubbles observed under the car door
- Why do tyrants like to write poetry
- How does the Bitcoin ATM work
- Can you give me too much time
- A sour trip can kill you
- How can I make a male masturbator
- Can relationships give you PTSD
- What is coherence in quantum mechanics
- What is life like as a student at UC Davis
- Where are you are you fine
- Why do I write in English
- How do people learn multiple programming languages
- What is cavitation in hydraulic solutions
- What makes a good question
- Have you ever unfollowed someone on Facebook
- Syria completely collapsed from Israel
- Has Kejriwal's political career ended
- What is a wild type phenotype
- What content was cut from GTA V.
- Munchery only delivers chilled food
- Are transfers between spouses taxable?
- Sells Costco lamps