Gametutorials is a good site
So I'd be interested in programming, but not all along the line. But I'll post a few links to pictures that are really funny! Take a look at them, maybe you have something funny too!
Funny 1Funny 2
Funny 3Funny 4
Well, my old collection of links has disappeared, I'm sure you still have some fun things in store!
verTex"How do you prove that you exist ...? Maybe we don't exist ..."
C ++, Windows programming, DirectX development. Games ...
I've already written a 2d tile engine. A few more nice building blocks and I could make a FF-like game, unfortunately I don't have time to develop it further, but if I should have more of it again, I will definitely go to the forum and ask people for support
What are you doing ? Maybe you could complement each other?"How do you prove that you exist ...? Maybe we don't exist ..."
Hehe, we complement each other well, I've already written the editor, say how do you hate your level. For me it currently consists of a block with integer variables. Which number stands for which component I have made in a separate file as a component index, so it is not bad for me to add an endless number of components afterwards. Figure already moves with RECT collision query ..."How do you prove that you exist ...? Maybe we don't exist ..."
Hm, my system is much more complex, among other things. because it uses D3D.
The map initially consists of a binary file that contains the definitions of regions. They divide the map into parts. Each region can have its own chipset.
Then there are the definitions of the tiles, the animated tiles and the animations (for the tiles).
The whole thing can then be "compiled" into a special format, so that the engine no longer has to do a lot of math when loading the map.
Oh yes, here's something about programming games:
http://www.gamedev.net/reference/lis...tegoryid=45#99I am currently in Japan and therefore don't have a PC at home
- Create new topics: No
- Answer topics: No
- Upload attachments: No
- Edit posts: No
- Any genius is slightly autistic
- Is club soda the same as water
- When do doctors knock on your stomach
- The English Wikipedia is full of crap
- Pods move internationally
- What do you no longer believe
- Dental Implant Doctors in New Delhi
- How many days is McDonald's orientation
- Why are the Dutch associated with orange
- How can airports turn off drones?
- What is 12x0 5x0 0 1 1
- Does Netflix have a sustainable competitive advantage
- BTS changes its name to BTX
- How many books are in CPT
- Will the stock market fall in 2020?
- How to calculate bandwidth usage
- What is the painterly style of Andrew Loomis
- Why are breakups so hard to forget
- What is TRUNC in Excel
- What dinosaurs are herbivores
- Why is there aquaponics
- Why is English not an illogical language
- Why it is worth choosing ECE
- How operating systems manage files
- What is cognitive class ai
- How to drop labels in Stata
- What is an unreliable narrator
- Sunset Shimmer is an Alicorn
- Is machine learning better than AI
- What is the easiest code base to understand
- What are the examples of personal sales
- Who was your favorite sports duo?
- What things make you mentally hesitate more?
- Vitamin Deficiency Can Make You Fat