What are some posture flaws
Important information on bad posture and posture damage
Bad posture often causes someone to sit, walk or stand crooked (often in pain). If the wrong posture is maintained for too long, postural damage occurs: a "crooked back". A crooked spine is seldom congenital in children.
Depending on the direction of the wrong curvature, one speaks of scoliosis (to the side), hyperkyphosis or hunched back (if there is a strong forward curvature at the level of the thoracic vertebrae) and hyperlordosis or hollow back (if the vertebrae curve too far forward in the lower back).
These are not cosmetic defects in children or adults, but diseases that should be urgently recognized and treated so that pain does not occur in the first place or subside again.
What are the causes of bad posture?
Bad posture results from incorrect posture over a long period of time. This leads to the spine and muscles being permanently incorrectly stressed. The muscles cramp and the spine deforms.
Bad posture and postural damage usually occur due to years of physical work. But even long periods of sitting, for example in front of the computer in the office, can sooner or later lead to poor posture.
The main causes of bad posture are:
- Hard physical work
- Sedentary activity
- Little movement
- Weak back muscles
- Weak abdominal muscles
- Unilateral burden
Even if the back muscles are well trained, but the abdominal muscles are very weak, postural damage can result. Due to the imbalance, the muscles are under constant tension in order to balance the posture. Therefore, all muscle groups of the same kind should always be trained in order to counteract poor posture.
What are the symptoms of poor posture?
Symptoms usually only appear when the incorrect posture has progressed further and causes symptoms. The main symptoms are pain in the back, knees, shoulders, and hips. Constant muscle tension causes persistent pain. Little by little, a bad posture shows up.
The symptoms can sometimes take a few years to appear. Until then, the body tries to compensate for the bad posture. Only when the spine is put under incorrect strain for a long time does a spine curvature occur. With advanced scoliosis (one-sided curvature of the spine), the continued pressure can also affect the heart and lungs.
The most common symptoms of poor posture are:
- Postural damage
- Curvature of the spine
- Severe pain in the neck, back, hips and legs
- Effect on the internal organs
- Reduced resilience
How can a bad posture be corrected?
If a bad posture is diagnosed, it has usually existed for a long time and causes discomfort. Correcting the incorrect posture is not possible, only the symptoms can be alleviated and the progression can be halted or at least slowed down.
Various therapies are suitable for this, which on the one hand ensure muscle building and a healthier posture and on the other hand alleviate pain and also treat any psychological complaints.
- Why doesn't everyone just use Vanilla JS
- Why do charismatic leaders need institutions
- Who are your favorite professors or academics?
- Where are the cheapest audio transcriptions?
- Did you find Jesus?
- Suffering animals after beheading
- All Bollywood actors are wrong
- I could live upside down
- How is religion studied in Romanian schools
- How do you eat fruit cake
- What are the common habits of losers
- Does RTI make sense in RTU
- Can terrorist be neutralized
- Which lagna or ascendant will die brutally
- Why is the newspaper important to Canada
- What does q Command do under Linux
- What is the Orthodox Jewish view of usury
- How should I train for BUD S.
- You can trust online gambling
- Why are some things bad
- Is Spring Boot all about pom xml
- Why do fathers care?
- Are neural networks dependent on machine learning?
- Why do so many artists do covers
- How does a hydrolocking engine work
- Why do people argue with others
- What are the best tickling tools
- Are you going to miss Telltale Games
- How many times are UFC fighters ruined in the ear
- Why do blackberries cause diarrhea
- How do you train creativity
- What is the best startup for GIS
- Are parole workers stalkers