How has mobile computing changed our lives
The technology has changed enormously in the last decade, especially for end users. With advances, computers and cell phones have become smaller and laptops have become slimmer. The increase in the performance of processors and graphics cards grew enormously. When the first smartphone came onto the German market in 2007, it was a milestone in modern entertainment technology. It was not long after that the first tablet computer was introduced. But how has our life changed since then?
Since we now have the opportunity to be connected to the Internet 24 hours a day at low cost, we can of course also be reached all day. The advantage is that we can respond quickly to emergencies or other urgent matters. In addition, it has become a popular pastime to surf the Internet or play games on the smartphone.
Another advantage is that, thanks to cloud computing, we always have all of our files with us and can easily share them with friends, family or business partners without having to search through local storage such as a hard drive for a long time.
Unfortunately, the technology doesn't just bring benefits. One can observe again and again how children and adolescents stare thoughtfully at their smartphones in public traffic. This behavior often causes accidents in larger cities, as smaller people in particular are seen too late by drivers.
Furthermore, the risk of cell phone addiction has increased. It is considered to be a psychological dependency of the everyday companion. Symptoms of this are - especially in children and adolescents - concentration disorders, nervousness and learning difficulties. This addiction can quickly turn into depression or anxiety disorders. Aggressive behavior and isolation from social contacts are also frequent consequences. It is currently estimated that around 176 million people worldwide have this addiction.
The everyday life of a smartphone or tablet has become an indispensable part of many people's lives. However, you should definitely check your own use and that of your children from time to time in order not to become dependent.
- After choosing the trade, I will be happy
- How often do people move
- What is the psychological immune system
- What is stacking cap construction
- What if Master Roshi trained Naruto?
- What is it like to study in Mauritius?
- When is the addiction cycle interrupted?
- How wide is the Oort cloud
- How do I buy a used motorhome
- What is Rejuvena Cream
- Can a child have a tear in the retina
- What are non-valent metals
- How can I code a complete website
- Rice and potatoes promote weight loss
- How is KIIT for BTech
- What is aioli
- Who offers web hosting services in the Netherlands
- What are the most difficult exercise routines
- Have you offered a hiring bonus? Why
- How did Bitcoin get its first traction
- What is your wish for next year
- How will history remember 2000s culture
- Who makes a high quality pea coat
- 500 is enough to trade stocks