Mint causes infertility
Breastfeeding women should generally refrain from using herbal contraceptives. You should not use abortive plants under any circumstances, as they can have extremely strong side effects and dangerous consequences if used improperly. If you now want to use plants for contraception, it would be ideal in any case if you seek advice in advance from an experienced alternative practitioner who is well versed in phytotherapy.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Yana Vinogradova eta al, "Use of combined oral contraceptives and risk of venous thromboembolism: nested case-control studies using the QResearch and CPRD databases, BMJ, Mar 2015, (The use of combined oral contraceptives and the risk of venous thromboembolism: case- Control studies using QResearch and CPRD databases)
- IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans, Vol. 91, "Combined Estrogen-progestogen Contraceptives and Combined Estrogen-progestogen Menopausal Therapy, July 2005, (Combined Estrogen-Progesterone Contraceptives and Combined Estrogen-Progesterone Menopausal Therapy)
- Kumle M et al, "Use of oral contraceptives and breast cancer risk: The Norwegian-Swedish Women`s Lifestyle and Health Cohort Study, Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev, November 2002, (The use of oral contraceptives and breast cancer risk: The way of life of Norwegian / Swedish women and a health cohort study)
- Fanuel Lampiao, "Complementary and Alternative Medicines: The Herbal Male Contraceptives, Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med, August 2011, (Complementary and Alternative Medicines: Herbal Contraceptives for Men)
- Russell L et al, "Phytoestrogens: a viable option ?, Am J Med Sci, October 2002, (Phytoestrogens: a viable option?)
- Kamboj VP et al, "Research on plants for fertility regulation in India, J Ethnopharmacol, September 1982, (research on plants for fertility regulation in India)
- Sharma M M et al, "Estrogenic and pregnancy interceptory effects of carrot Daucus carota seeds, Indian J Exp Biol, July 1976, (Estrogenic and pregnancy-preventing effects of wild carrot seeds)
- Arenas P et al, "Plants used as means of abortion, contraception, sterilization and fecundation by Paraguayan indigenous people, Econ Bot, July-September 1977, Fertilization can be applied)
- Sister Zeus, "Queen Anne`s Lace / Wild Carrot (Daucus carota), (Queen Anne`s Lace / Wilde Carrot (Daucus carota))
- Carolanne Wright, "Herbal contraception - Discover a safe and effective alternative to synthetic hormones, Natural News, December 2012,
- University of Illinois at Chicago, "Birth Control in Antiquity,"
- Orgone Biophysical Research Lab, "Natural Herbs for Contraception and Abortion,"
- "From Crocodile Dung Pessaries to the Pill A History of Birth Control, Random History, April 2015,
- Knowles Jon et al. "A History of Birth Control Methods Planned Parenthood, January 2012, (The History of Birth Control Methods)
- Sharma RS et al, "Current status of fertility control methods in India, J Biosci, November 2001, (The current status of fertility control methods in India)
- Bandyopadhyay et al, "A study of traditional contraceptive techniques with special reference to Dharmundhi ant its practice by women in three villages of Haryana, Health and Population Perspectives and issues, February 2006, (A study of traditional contraceptive techniques with a focus on Dharmundhi and its application of women in three localities in Haryana)
- Shah NK, "A study of an indigenous drug Maswin as an oral contraceptive, Curr Med Pract, February 1971, (A study of the indigenous drug Maswin as an oral contraceptive)
- Krishnaswamy M et al, "Antifertility properties of Embelia ribes: (embelin), Indian J Exp Biol, November 1980, (Contraceptive properties of Embelia ribes: (Embelin))
- Rina Nissim, "Naturopathy in Gyncology: A Handbook for Women", Orlanda-Frauenverlag, Berlin, 1997
- Koshy LM, "Immuno-contraception undergoing promising trials, Indian Med Trib, August 1994,
- Garg S et al, "Synergistic spermicidal activity of neem seed extract, reetha saponins and quinine hydrochloride, Contraception, August 1994, (The synergetic spermicidal effect of Niemsamen extract, Reetha saponins and quinine hydrochloride)
- Riar SS et al, "Mechanism of antifertility action of neem oil, Indian J Med Res, October 1988, (The mechanism of preventive action of neem oil)
- National research Council, "Neem: A Tree for Solving Global Problems, National Academy Press, January 1992, (Niem: A Tree for Solving Global Problems)
- "Austrian Contraception Report 2012 A representative survey by integral opinion research on behalf of the Gynmed Outpatient Clinic", September 2012
- Robin Bennnett "Wild Carrott Seeds for Herbal Contraception Summary of Findings from a 1992 study by Robin Bennett, The summary of the results of a 1992 study by Robin Bennett.
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- When did capitalism fail?
- Is there a Miracast dongle for Android
- How do indices work
- How to convert benzene to anthracene
- Timothy McVeigh was inspired by racial problems
- How do newspaper agencies make money
- What is the iPhone SE
- What are the best designer sunglasses
- What does UDP Listen
- How does Hinduism work in India
- What is Organic SEO 2
- Why is Bitbucket so slow
- Which 2020 SUVs are currently on the market?
- Why is simplicity important in business
- Everyone is born a nihilist
- Why doesn't my ex miss me
- Is asthenozoospermia a serious disease
- How can I relax with friends
- Why doesn't my kettle light up?
- Is copper oxalate soluble
- What is the oldest building in Spain
- What is the website cameo
- What is a Finland Scholarship
- What does the abbreviation FACP stand for?