How Christian was Jesus
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
The Jew Jesus tells about God
Christianity is around 2000 years old. It developed from Judaism. The impetus for this was given by Jesus from Nazareth. He was a Jew and believed in God from the bottom of his heart. Jesus probably didn't want to found a new religion at all, he just wanted to pass on his own firm faith. So he went on a journey. Everywhere he told people about God and urged them to live according to his will. However, there are innumerable complicated laws and rules in Judaism. Some Jews interpreted the laws in such a way that they could only be understood by scholars. Theologians suggest that Jesus wanted to make it easier for people to understand and live their faith. Perhaps that is why he restricted himself to the most important things in his reports. His most important message was:
"Love God and your neighbor as yourself."
What did Jesus look like?
Nobody knows what Jesus looked like. But people imagine what he was like and they are allowed to do that in Christianity too. That is why there are very different images and figures of Jesus Christ. Up here he is depicted as a victor, here on the right as a child in the arms of his mother Maria.
Jesus on the move
On his wandering, Jesus not only delighted his listeners with exciting stories. He gave that to his followers as well Our Father. To this day it is the most important prayer of Christians. Jesus also cared for outcasts and it is reported that He healed the seriously ill. Some were so impressed that they finally found him Messiah King that is announced in the Jewish Bible. But not all Jews shared this opinion. So it came to an argument. And suddenly Jesus also had many enemies. Finally he was even convicted by his opponents and on cross murdered.
It is reported that Jesus was placed in a tomb after his death. From this he should risen and met his friends a few more times who had accompanied him on his wanderings. Jesus' closest confidants are called "apostles", his friends are his Younger. They later wrote down their experiences in the Second Testament. That's part of the Holy Scripture of Christians.
- What is the phylum of the earthworm
- Video games hurt children's lives
- How do I care for a suntan
- When does the speciation take place
- What is an example of legislation
- Has anyone found a good virtual assistant
- Can a policeman run over another policeman?
- What are the simplest good things in life
- What are the best books on hermetics
- How did Magikarp Jump get so popular
- Where can I blog as a guest
- Charges Accenture in the event of an escape
- Which ministers were killed by Sambhaji Maharaj
- What is Hetalia about
- What is Episodic Acute Stress
- Does vaping actually cause lipoid pneumonia
- Is Mark Zuckerberg a real person
- Wanted to be related to Barack Obama
- Which K-Pop idols have TikTok accounts?
- Where does the word food come from?
- Why are flower tattoos so popular
- Arduino software works on which operating systems
- I may have ASPD
- Are diesel SUVs better than gasoline SUVs
- What kind of music connects you
- How to make malt whiskey
- Who were Zheng He's original parents
- How is limestone used in lithography
- Why was Hitler called Fuehrer
- Why are print media better
- Which startup consultant is good
- What is a woman of substance
- Does electrical engineering have any area of application
- Can teleport Harry Potter