How can I find and find friends
7 ways to make new friends
Making new friends is a desire many people have. Do you sometimes feel lonely and would you like to build or expand your circle of friends? Go ahead. Here are seven ways you can find new joy.
1. Attend further training
What do you do for a living? Is there anything you would like to learn? Or are you interested in delving into completely new subject areas? Register for a course or course. Here you can be sure that only people take part who share at least this one interest with you. What if that is not a basis for new acquaintances?
2. Have a party yourself and make new friends
If you are brave, you can also invite your friends yourself and consciously point out that everyone should bring someone back with them. Also talk openly with your current friends and acquaintances about the fact that you want to meet new people. Perhaps you are not alone at all and are about to team up!
3. On the Internet
The web is currently the number one contact exchange - whether it is about meeting potential partners or like-minded people in forums. There are communities for almost everything - whether for single parents, athletes or bloggers.
4. Go to sports clubs
In almost every larger city, running meetings are organized by the city / municipality or by local sports clubs. Lace up your running shoes and just join in!
5. Enroll in the fitness center
If you have a little more time, you can also enroll in a fitness center. When exercising on the equipment or during a yoga class, you can quickly get into conversation. And: Most of the time the same people are always there at the same times!
6. Reactivate old contacts
It's hard to believe, but many old contacts that you have already forgotten can be rediscovered as a completely new, old friendship. Where are your old school friends? What do the neighbors do with your childhood? What are the former colleagues from the university doing? Thanks to Facebook and Co, it is now easy to re-establish old contacts.
Volunteering can be very fulfilling: you help other people without getting paid for it. In return you get a lot more in return: gratitude, life experiences, recognition - and certainly many new colleagues and contacts!
And don't forget: Those who get to know new people often get to know their friends again in this way.
Photo credit: (c) iStock.com/jacoblund
- What is the postal code of Agdangan
- Why is there no better dating website
- Can hypothalamic neurons regenerate
- Did you get a dog
- Flooding is common in St. Cloud MN
- Is Indian foreign policy right or not
- Why do we need income equality
- What does the word ok stand for?
- Are there magnetic charges or not?
- Is there a carnival in Karaj Iran
- What's your favorite music festival in Maine
- What is the difference between unity and dimension
- Difference between multiple alleles and a deadly gene.
- Does Santa Claus own the moon?
- What does stage in the hydraulic valve mean?
- What are the scales and mud
- Imams keep dogs
- Is alcohol massively unhealthy
- Is Hebrew a constructed language
- GoPro is a bug
- What is the current Dragon Ball series
- Why should I never eat bananas?
- 50 paise is still legal in India
- Which DC characters are gay or bisexual