What factors determine the demand for land
Consumptionthose types and quantities of goods that private households want to buy in accordance with their defined consumption plan (considerations on the origin and use of financial resources). The household's demand for goods and services depends on various circumstances, e.g. B. on the structure of needs, the benefit that the goods in demand create, the price of the goods in demand and the amount of money that the household has to buy goods (consumption). In economic theory, an optimal consumption plan (see there) is determined.
As a general rule, the relationship between the amount in demand by the household and the price of the goods in demand is that as the price of a good increases, the household usually purchases less of this good. On the other hand, if the price of a consumer good falls, the household will normally demand more of this good.
As for the context of Consumption and the amount of demand of the household, it can generally be assumed that with increasing consumption, the demand of the household will normally increase. If the household's income falls, demand will fall. However, the demand for individual goods does not always increase to the same extent; on the contrary, it can even decrease. According to Engel's law (see there), the household's demand for simple goods (e.g. for simple groceries) falls as income rises, while the demand for high-end goods (e.g. high-quality food and luxury goods) increases .
Duden Wirtschaft from A to Z: Basic knowledge for school and study, work and everyday life. 6th edition. Mannheim: Bibliographisches Institut 2016. Licensed edition Bonn: Federal Agency for Civic Education 2016.
- Children like to write these days
- Can transmit HDMI DTH signals
- Is NLU for wealthy students only
- Is it worth buying the Kawasaki Vulcan S.
- Are there marriages between Russians and Ukrainians
- What is the main purpose of Linux
- How can I improve my sentence formation?
- Which is more secure Airbnb or Vrbo
- Are Haydn's piano sonatas better than Mozart's
- How long does a stone live
- What are the timers in microcontrollers
- Why is parmesan so expensive
- How addicting is stargazing
- Does a closed cervix affect periods
- What wars were the Gatling used for
- Why can't I answer certain questions anonymously?
- What are the continents of Dubai
- Where can I sell FIFA coins?
- Munchery only delivers chilled food
- What are forced narration in Netflix
- Why is London your favorite city
- Was John Kennedy a good president
- What is Amazon's business strategy
- What's good about living in Colorado