Fits an S7 + cover to an S7
Simply repair your Samsung Galaxy S7 yourself
Is the Samsung Galaxy S7 back cover defective, is your glass back splintered, has scratches, cracks or is the back cover peeling off? Here you can change or replace the back quickly and cheaply yourself. If the back of your Samsung Galaxy S7 is broken, you will find detailed Samsung Galaxy S7 back cover instructions including video instructions and all the spare parts and tools you need to change your back cover here. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S7 back cover and get started right away. The costs of a Samsung Galaxy S7 battery cover repair are lower than buying a new one and are good for the environment. We hope you enjoy repairing the Samsung Galaxy S7 back cover! Please note: Smartphone manufacturers may not provide original spare parts. Therefore, we always list a replica that is both good and inexpensive. The information is given without guarantee.
Video instructions for replacing the Galaxy S7 back cover
Self-repair picture guide: Samsung Galaxy S7 back cover
Tools & tools
You will need the following tools to repair the back cover: - Suction cup - Plastic pick - Hair dryer - Playing card or similar - If you have everything together, we can start.
Switch off the mobile phone
First turn off your cell phone.
Step 1: heat the phone
Use the hair dryer to gently warm the back of the phone. NOTE: The device should not be heated above 60 ° C, otherwise internal components may be damaged
Step 2: open the phone
Place the suction cup on the back and carefully try to lift the back cover. As soon as you get a card or similar between the back cover and the frame, you can slowly work your way around the frame. TIP: The process can take a little longer, it is better to use several short heating phases.
Step 3: remove glue
Once you have successfully removed the back cover, you can clean the frame from excess old glue. So the new back cover can hold better
Step 4: attach a new back cover
If you have a new back cover with pre-assembled adhesive, all you have to do is peel off the protective film, place it on the frame and press firmly. Optionally, you can then go over the edges again with the hair dryer to briefly warm the adhesive. If your new back cover does not have its own adhesive, you can also use a single adhesive film, where you first remove a protective film and attach the adhesive to the frame. Then remove the other protective film and attach the back cover.
Step 5: Done!
You did it, you have successfully changed your back cover and can now fully enjoy your mobile phone again. We wish you a lot of fun! :)
There are various ways to repair your back cover for the Galaxy S7. If you would like to repair it yourself, you will find a short instruction video below which describes the process in detail. You can find all the tools you need and a new back cover linked next to the video and get it in our shop. You can also find easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions below on this page. If a self-repair is not the right thing for you, you can also find a repairer with us who will help you quickly. However, if your Galaxy S7 is so broken that the repair is no longer worthwhile, you will find various options at the end of the page to donate your mobile phone so that the valuable raw materials can be recycled and sustainable projects can benefit. You will also find alternatives to sell your cell phone and buy used or refurbished devices.
do you need help?
simply repair it together
If you prefer to repair in community, go to the weekly repair café in your city.
just ask someone
If you get stuck with the repair, write to our Facebook group, which is regularly visited by helpful repairers.
no desire or time to repair it yourself?
You don't want to throw away your cell phone right away, but rather give it a second chance and are therefore looking for a new place to stay for your device? We will help you find a suitable alternative.
Have it repaired Is it too tricky for you to repair it yourself or you just don't have the time? With us you will find the right repairer near you. In the overview you can compare prices as well as other alternatives.
Price comparison of your options
watch the video instructions and buy suitable spare parts for self-repair
find professional repair services in your city or for mailing in
donate your device via handysfuerdieumwelt.de
Buy something new
sell your old one and choose a used, refurbished or new cell phone
- What companies suffered from daemonization
- How are the living conditions in Japan
- How do great companies deal with performance reviews
- Mark Zuckerberg is a criminal
- What is the present participle of bring?
- Why do people share testimonies
- How do you meet a girl
- Consciousness can only arise from matter
- What if the relativity theory failed?
- How are mutual funds rated
- Can Pets Improve Your Depression?
- When should pivot tables be used?
- What does Asperger's look like
- Why should we please our partner
- Why do filmmakers change the source material
- Why did the Shivaji's army wage guerrilla warfare
- Is the number 666 real?
- How is peroxide good for acne
- For a skeptic, love of the mother is conditioned
- What are some great Belarusian films
- What do temporary checks look like
- What is the ASTM A182 F316
- Why does air expand when heated
- How can you reach your full potential
- Should I take care of the school more?
- What is a food grade rubber material
- What is being mined in Canada
- India is modernizing
- How can my Upwork profile be accepted?
- How can I pass the CMA exams
- Can we check the train between the stations?
- Are there startup incubators in Istanbul
- How does the past shape the present?
- Is there communalism in India