How to get a Vietnamese Visa
the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
in the Federal Republic of Germany
Offline application form (German, fillable PDF)
Offline Application Form (English, fillable PDF)
Online application form /Online application form (NOT E-Visa)
NOTIFICATION OF THE VIETNAMESE EMBASSY IN BERLIN ABOUT ENTRY BAN IN VIETNAM
In view of the global spread of the Covid-19 epidemic, the Vietnamese government decided to take the following measures:
1. From March 18, 2020, the issuing of visas for entry to Vietnam will be temporarily suspended for 30 days.
2. Entrants who come from Europe, the USA, China, South Korea, Iran or an ASEAN country, or who areHeld there 14 days before entrymust undergo quarantine in a government facility.
For travelers who do not have to undergo quarantine in a state facility, home quarantine under medical supervision is ordered.
3. Travelers who still have an entry permit, e.g. experts, qualified specialists, executives ... must present a medical certificate from the country of departure on entry that they are not infected with Covid-19. The Vietnamese authorities reserve the right to recognize the certificate in individual cases.
- These measures do not apply to holders of diplomatic and service passports.
- The validity of the visa waiver (Giấy Miễn thị thực) for Vietnamese residents and their family members in the following countries will be temporarily suspended from March 12, 2020, namely Germany, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Great Britain, France and Spain.
The Vietnamese government decided on March 13, 2020:
1. The entry ban to Vietnam is provisionally imposed for all foreign travelers (including Vietnamese diaspora with foreign passports) from Great Britain and Schengen countries as well as for those travelers who have traveled through Great Britain or the Schengen area in the last 14 days. The issuance of visa on arrival is temporarily suspended.
This decision comes into effect from 12:00 on March 15, 2020 (Vietnamese time) until the end of April 15, 2020. This decision does not apply to holders of diplomatic and service passports.
2. Holders of Vietnamese residence permits that have been issued for the purpose of employment (experts, qualified specialists, executives) must undergo a health examination when entering Vietnam and take appropriate preventive measures against this epidemic in their own companies and accommodation.
As of March 16, 2020, all flight passengers traveling to and from Vietnam must wear a face mask for the entire journey and their stay at the airport. This invitation is also addressed to all Vietnamese and foreign nationals who move in public spaces with crowds, including supermarkets, airport grounds, train and bus stations, and on public transport.
I. New information about entry into SR Vietnam in view of the spread of Covid-19
1. The Vietnamese government issued the following entry requirements on March 9, 2020:
i) Temporary suspension of the visa waiver for nationals from the following 8 countries:Germany, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Great Britain, France and Spain.
ii) Temporary suspension of the visa exemption (Giấy Miễn thị thực) for the Vietnamese resident in the above 8 countries and their relatives.
This decision comes into effectin force from March 12th, 2020 (at 12:00 a.m. Vietnamese time).
2. Citizens from 8 of the above countries, Vietnamese and their family members residing in these countries should apply for entry visas.
A visa can only be issued when the outbound and return flight bookings, hotel bookings (with details of addresses and telephone numbers of the hotels) and the specific travel plan are presented.
3. This regulation also applies to Vietnamese residents in the Republic of Korea and Italy who have a visa waiver.
II.On entry it isfrom March 7th, 2020 obliged to provide information about the state of health (via online).
Compulsory e-health declaration for all passengers entering Vietnam from the 7th March 2020.
It appliesMedical information is required from Saturday, March 7th, 2020, 6:00 a.m. for all travelers to Vietnam, both with Vietnamese and foreign citizenship.
The form can either be electronically submitted online prior to entryhttps://suckhoetoandan.vn/khaiyteor can be filled out directly on site in paper form. With the online variant, a QR code is created, which the local authority has to scan on arrival.
The Ministry of Health is available by phone
- for technical questions, on +84 974 328 879
- on the procedure and content of the information, on +84 912 910 428
- when completing formalities, call +84 983 102 073.
To collect daily information on Covid-19 in Vietnam, please track at address https://ncov.moh.gov.vn/web/guest/trang-chu. (Use Chrome and the functionality of Google Translate to translate into English).
Hotline for the Center for the Prevention and Control of Covid-19 in Vietnam: 0084 - 1900 9095 or 0084 - 1900 3228.
Amid the complicated ongoing outbreak of novel corona virus, the Vietnamese Ministry of Health has requested all passengers entering Vietnam to fill in compulsory electronic health declarations from6:00 a.m, March 7th 2020 onwards.
Travelers can complete the declaration forms on their mobile devices and will receive QR codes afterwards for scanning upon arrival at all airports. Details can be found at websitehttps://suckhoetoandan.vn/khaiyte. In case an e-health declaration has not been completed before entering Vietnam, travelers are required to fill in written forms upon arrival.
Should there be any inquiries during online health declaration procedures, it is recommended to contact the Vietnamese Ministry of Health at the following numbers:
- Technical Support Inquiry: 0084-974 328 879.
- Declaration Support Inquiry: 0084-912 910 428.
- Implementation Support Inquiry: 0084-983 102 073.
For updated information about the Covid-19 situation in Vietnam, please refer to website https://ncov.moh.gov.vn/web/guest/trang-chu (please use Chrome browser with an integrated google translation for English).
Hotline of Covid-19 Emergency Center in Vietnam: 0084 - 1900 9095 or 0084 - 1900 3228.
III. The embassy is closed on the following days and will not accept any documents by post on the following days:
01/01/2021; 05/02/2021; 09/02/2021; 11-12/02/2021; 08/03/2021; 30/03/2021; 02/04/2021; 05/04/2021; 23/04/2021; 30/04/2021; 13/05/2021; 24/05/2021; 02-03/09/2021; 03/10/2021; 25-26/12/2021.
From 07/01/2016 to 06/30/2021 become citizens of the Federal Republic of Germany, the French Republic, the Italian
Republic, the Kingdom of Spain or the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, regardless of their passport category and the purpose of travel, exempt from the visa requirement if the following requirements are met:
- their stay in Vietnam does not exceed fifteen (15) days from the date of entry;
- their passport is still valid for at least six (06) months;
- their entry takes place at least thirty (30) days after the last visa-free exit from Vietnam; this minimum period does not apply if the last entry took place with a valid visa.
Foreign nationals have to present documents as proof of fulfillment of the above requirements such as their passport, their onward or return flight ticket. If these requirements are not met, a visa is required.
You can download Adobe Reader here to open PDF files.
You can download Adobe Reader here to open PDF files.
- Can Google Express beat Amazon
- Does religion hurt or help society?
- What is Jason Statham's martial arts style
- Do dual SIM phones work in Japan?
- Financed the US Isis
- How can I code a complete website
- How should sanded wood look like
- What are some creative worlds
- Can Hulk survive a tsunami
- How did Bitcoin get its first traction
- What are the results of the UI design
- Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College is good
- What are the benefits of eating doener
- Quora ignores the bigotry against religion
- Why do we purify our society
- What are the types of CCTV camera
- Why is Western Ghats has more port
- Why is goddess Durga Mahashaktih called
- What is the largest rocket ever made
- What is cardiac tamponade
- Is it worth buying the Kawasaki Vulcan S.
- What is your best experience in mechanical engineering
- Munchery only delivers chilled food
- What is an example of National Socialism
- How can a software developer continue to improve
- What is a BBB Accredited Company
- What do psychiatrists think of their patients
- Will help DevOps in the industry
- How can a person be psychologically disturbed
- Should I get a mortgage
- Orange is the new black
- How does PR distort public opinion?
- Addiction increases the boredom why
- Why do people like to get into a fight?