How can I reduce pimples
Home remedies for pimples: 7 tips that will help against pimples
Pimples usually come when you can't really use them: Before a promising date, an important presentation at work or your own birthday party. All of a sudden the red glowing point is there - and not only creates a bad mood, but sometimes even real pain.
Don't panic if a pimple is on the horizon. In these situations, you don't need a miracle cure from perfumery. One or the other home remedy can also help against pimples.
1. Tea tree oil for pimples
Tea tree oil is considered a real miracle weapon against pimples. Thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, the home remedy allows the inflamed pimple to dry out quickly. In this way you not only get rid of the unsightly reddening, the swelling also goes down and the affected skin area no longer hurts so much.
And this is how you use tea tree oil against pimples:
1. Put a few drops of the tea tree oil on a cotton swab or swab.
2. Dab it on the affected area of skin and leave the oil on overnight.
Danger: Do you have particularly sensitive or dry skin? Then the tea tree oil washes off with lukewarm water after approx. 15 minutes exposure time.
> Here you can buy tea tree oil against skin blemishes on Amazon. *
2. Natural toner with apple cider vinegar
Many of you are probably not familiar with this insider tip: Just like tea tree oil, ordinary apple cider vinegar has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substances that clean your pores and thus even prevent further impurities. It also brings the pH value of your skin back into balance.
Here's how you use apple cider vinegar for pimples:
1. Put a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
2. Then put a small amount of it on a cotton pad and run it over your face - especially over pimples and blemishes.
By the way: Initially, the smell of the apple cider vinegar takes getting used to, but it disappears a short time after application.
More on the subject:Apple cider vinegar: the miracle weapon for skin and hair
3. Honey mask with cinnamon against impurities
Honey alone can replace one or the other facial care product - especially if you tend to have sensitive skin. The sweet spread also helps against pimples: once applied to the pimple, it prevents bacteria from spreading further and accelerates the healing process. As an intensive mask, it works particularly well in combination with cinnamon.
And this is how you use the honey mask with cinnamon against pimples:
1. Mix one tablespoon of cinnamon powder with two tablespoons of honey.
2. Apply the homemade mask evenly on the skin on pimples and blemishes.
3. After about 30 minutes of exposure, wash off the mask with lukewarm water.
Also try: Make your own avocado mask: THE beauty hack for glowing skin
4. Lemon for pimples
Does a single pimple mutate you into a unicorn or Rudolf with the red nose? In this case, lemon can help. On the one hand, their antibacterial effect helps to stop the pimple from growing quickly. On the other hand, the home remedy ensures that the pimple dries out faster - and thus also disappears faster.
And this is how you use lemon against pimples:
1. Dip a cotton swab or cotton swab in freshly squeezed lemon juice.
2. Dab gently over the affected area of skin.
Important: Lemon juice concentrate contains preservatives - so always use fresh lemon juice for this SOS trick.
Read also:Red spots on your face? These are the 4 most common reasons!
5. Healing clay against pimples on the face and body
A mask made from healing clay is also an effective home remedy for pimples and blackheads. The trace elements and minerals it contains have a healing effect on our skin. As a mask, healing clay has a cooling effect, opens clogged pores and frees the skin of flakes and excess oil.
And this is how you use healing clay against pimples:
1. Mix one to two full teaspoons of healing earth with approx. 10 tablespoons of water, so that a mushy mixture is formed.
2. Then apply the mask over a large area on the skin.
3. After about 10 minutes, the mask should be dry on your skin. Then rinse them off with water.
Great: The mask made of healing earth can be used on every part of the body - from face to décolleté to back.
> Here you can order healing clay for pimples from Amazon. *
Good to know:8 reasons why you should try healing clay
6. Aloe Vera against redness
Do you have an aloe vera plant at home? Perfect! The gel stuck in the leaves of the plant is anti-inflammatory and can help reduce the redness and even the painfulness of your pimple. The gel also accelerates the healing process of the affected skin area.
And this is how you use aloe vera against pimples:
1. Pick a leaf from your aloe vera plant and cut it open so that the gel comes out.
2. Dab the gel directly onto the pimple.
Tip: The precious gel of the medicinal plant can also help to maintain acne scars and make them appear less noticeable.
> Here you can find a gel made from 100% organic aloe vera on Amazon. *
7. Steam bath with chamomile for pimples
Most of them know a chamomile steam bath from their childhood days as a home remedy to relieve a cold. The nice side effect: The warm steam opens the pores of our skin, which allows make-up residues and dirt to drain away. A steam bath is therefore also a tried and tested home remedy for an acute pimple alarm. A great addition to a pimple steam bath is chamomile. Their antiseptic properties help the pustules subside faster.
And this is how a chamomile steam bath works against pimples:
1. Fill the kettle with water and switch it on.
2. Wait until the water boils and then pour it into a saucepan.
3. Put a handful of chamomile flowers in the hot water.
4. Hold your face over the chamomile water for 10-15 minutes. To do this, put a towel over your head so that no steam can escape.
Danger: Make sure that the pot is not too close to the edge of the table, otherwise there is a risk of burns! You shouldn't hold your face too close to the hot water either.
One last important thing: Skin care is always very individual. Only you can judge for yourself whether the tips or products presented by us work for you. If you have very sensitive skin that is prone to irritation, it may be advisable to see a skin specialist. You are guaranteed to find the care that suits your skin's needs.
* Affiliate link
- What is used to measure the thickness
- What if the SCP Foundation existed?
- Which infinity stone are you
- How many countries are involved in NAFTA?
- Which law of motion is called inertia
- How venture capitalists raise new funds
- What is the SEZ unit
- Who are the best drummers
- How to avoid multipath fading in LTE
- Is John Lennon alive
- Who is the most papal rapper of all time
- What is the best style of ukulele
- What facts make you really happy
- How does Dan Bilzerian make money
- What does len mq mean in Turkish
- Why did you adopt an older child
- What will kill planet earth
- What are some good myths
- What does a bag full of posey mean
- What's the point of an electric typewriter
- Where can I buy life-extension products
- What are the final frontiers of microbiology
- Is HGTV a scam
- Helps using cannabis oil with dementia