How are statistics used in forex trading
Forex Trading Statistics: 20 Valuable Information About Forex Trading
In this post we look at a forex trading statistic with twenty remarkable pieces of information about forex trading, which give the private trader various insights.
Many traders try their hand at the Forex market, but as is known most are unsuccessful. Of course, forex trading statistics do not change that, but they help to better understand the infrastructure of forex trading.
Only those who find the right balance between specialist knowledge, experience, psychology and trading strategy will be able to trade foreign exchange successfully.
These forex trading statistics help to close knowledge gaps.
20 Information on Forex Trading:
1. The trading volume in the Forex market is 4 times the global GDP
2. $ 5.3 trillion a day is traded in the foreign exchange market.
3. If you were to spend a dollar a second 24/7, it would take you 31,688 years to spend a trillion dollars. So to convert $ 5.3 trillion (daily volume in FX trading), it would take 126,118 years.
4. More than 85% of global currency market transactions are done on only 7 currency pairs (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF).
5. The volume of FX retail traders is only 5.5% of the total forex market.
6. The daily forex trading volume is approximately 53 times that of the New York Stock Exchange.
7. Deutsche Bank is the world's largest forex trader with a market share of over 21%.
8. There are over 170 different currencies around the world traded on the Forex market today.
9. Forex is the only market that operates 24 hours a day.
10. The foreign exchange market is the most liquid market in the world.
11. The forex market is 12x larger than the futures market and 27x larger than the stock market.
12. The GBP / USD is referred to as a "Cable". Why do we have such a name for it? Quite simply because before the creation of global communications satellites and fiber optic technology, the London and New York stock exchanges were linked by a giant steel cable that was submerged in the Atlantic
13. The US dollar is the most traded currency as it forms part of almost 90% of world trade.
14. The British pound (GBP, 11.8%) is the fourth most traded currency, the EUR (33.4%) the second most traded currency and the JPY (23%) the third most traded currency.
15. MT4 is the most popular forex trading platform in the world. Its closest competitor is the MT5, which, as the name suggests, is also built by MetaTrader.
16. Automated trading began on the Chicago Stock Exchange in the 1970s, but only became more popular with retail trading around 1999.
17. 60% of all Forex transactions are conducted in either the UK (41%) or the United States (19%).
18. The 5 most popular cross rates, according to the research, are: EUR / JPY, EUR / GBP, EUR / CHF, GBP / JPY and GBP / CHF.
19. Some banks invest up to 20-30% of their funds in the Forex market and make between 40-60% of their total profits by trading currencies.
20. The largest retail FX broker is IG Index, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange with a market value of around £ 1 billion. IG now has over 72,000 customers worldwide who make around one million transactions per month - over 90% of them online.
The information on this article comes in part from the website brokernotes.co.
Do you have any additional information on forex trading that is missing here? Then feel free to use the comment function and complete this post.
As a trader, you should regularly expand your specialist knowledge, because trading in derivatives is complex and costs you a lot of money if you do it half-heartedly.
You can also use our free trader training to develop yourself quickly. Here you get the link to the 1st video training.
See you soon
- How Daemonization Helps Billionaires
- Why is Deathly Hallows split into two parts
- What is a wild type phenotype
- We use image recognition AIs to use filters
- What is sensor How does it work
- Another 1000 invoices are made
- How to test a starting capacitor
- What do psychiatrists think of their patients
- How do exchange networks work
- How Retailers Can Manage Sales Tax Online
- How do I influence the minds of others
- Let us make ourselves stronger when we are students
- How do you recognize quartz
- Indonesia uses Sharia law
- Which James Bond actor is the greatest
- How can I get hot girls
- Why do people believe in global warming
- How does Judaism deal with apostasy?
- Does gastric band hypnosis work
- Why do soccer fans hate cricket
- How do I use in German
- What is a capillary
- Will the Brexit be extended beyond October?
- What is the climate of Mumbai and Chennai