Is 57 Prime or Composite
The Tetric line comprises four coordinated composites for direct restorative therapy.
Tetric Prime is that which can be modeled Tetric EvoFlow the flowable universal composite for the posterior and anterior region.
Tetric PowerFill is that which can be modeled, Tetric PowerFlow the flowable 4 mm composite with an exposure time of 3 seconds or more for the posterior region.[1-4]
Experience the difference with 3s PowerCure
All polymerization steps for direct restorations of permanent posterior teeth of classes I and II can be carried out occlusally in only 3 seconds in the 3sCure exposure program. Expose Adhese Universal, Tetric PowerFill [1-3, 10] and Tetric PowerFlow with a light intensity of 3,000 mW / cm2 - as offered by Bluephase PowerCure. The time savings can be clearly felt - with the usual quality and aesthetics. Find more information in the scientific documentation below.
 N. Ilie, Characteristics of composite and curing unit, Study Report, Munich, 2019.
 W. Palin, Polymerization characteristics of Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill and F-Composite 2, Study Report, Birmingham (UK), 2015.
 W. Palin, M. Hadis, High irradiance polymerization of "flash-cured" resin composites, Study Report, Birmingham (UK), 2018.  S. Lenz, Research Report of Tetric PowerFill, Test report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2019.  L. Enggist, Statistical comparison of aesthetic parameters in clinical studies, Test report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2020.
 B. Gebhardt, Verification report Tetric PowerFill, Test report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2017.
 B. Ganster et al, New photocleavable structures, 4. Acylgermane-based photoinitiator for visible lightcuring. Macromolecular Rapid Commun. 2008, 29, 57-62.
 B. Ganster et al, New photocleavable structures, Diacylgerman-based photoinitiator for visible lightcuring, Macromolecules 2008, 41, 2394-2400, Ilie, Characteristics of composite and curing unit, Presentation, Munich, 2018.
 S. Heintze, Design validation report Tetric PowerFill, Test report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2017.
 R. Hirata, Effect of sonic resin composite delivery on void formation assessed by micro-computed tomography, Operative dentistry 2018, 43-2, 144-150.  A. Lebedenko, Comparative fillings: Conventional layering technique versus 3sCure two-layer technique, Test report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2018.
- Which Bootstrap consumer launches were successful
- What are UDP sockets
- How do I download vinkle pro APK
- What is the name of a group of pumas
- What are 5 examples of unethical communication
- Are all cops corrupt or not
- What makes people fail to lose weight
- When is it okay to be defensive?
- Why do coral reefs affect habitats
- What are the disadvantages of lingual braces
- What is the impact of the consumer revolution
- How to pronounce Lululemon 2
- What separates people from technology
- Can a police officer object to another arrest
- What will the next CryptoKitties be
- Is calcification the same as plaque
- How movement improves our memory
- You can buy stocks at work
- How to buy Grammy Tickets 2017
- How many disease-causing microorganisms are there
- Who should dare to become a scientist?
- Girls ever regret turning down a boy
- What are some good dissertation tips
- What experiences do people have with eCommHub
- When is IQ an evolutionary disadvantage?
- Which is the best brand of beer company
- How do guys suggest in India
- Is the shear force a single force
- How can I identify my inner self
- How often does Google crawl
- Why do people visit Vegas
- Has Mauka Mauka Ad lost its meaning
- Which airports do you hate