A visa is required for Mauritius
The embassy in Berlin is responsible for applicants from Germany, Austria, Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary.
German citizens and citizens of the following countries do not require a visa for a stay of up to 60 days.
Entry requirements Passport (at least 6 months remaining validity upon departure), flight tickets, travel documents for the return or onward journey, booking confirmation from the hotel, as well as proof of sufficient funds for the stay are required.
Business visa The invitation of the business partner, signed and stamped on company paper, must be made out to the traveler and the purpose of the trip, the period of stay and the passport details must be specified.
The border police will issue an "Entry Permit" upon entry according to the booking confirmations presented.
For stays of 3 to 6 months, the "Entry Permit" must be extended at the "Passport and Immigration Office" in Mauritius.
Information, final and binding information on the entry requirements can only be given by the responsible consulate.
We are an independent visa service and do not belong to any authority, embassy or other public institution. Depending on the type of visa, the consulates charge visa fees (from 20 euros). In addition, there are service fees for our service (from 29.16 euros). It is of course possible to apply for the visa directly at the embassy or consulate.
Public holiday March 12th (national holiday)
Republic of Mauritius
Area 2,040 km2
Capital Port Louis
Form of government republic
Time zone CET + 2 hours
Telephone code +230
- Can a government employee trade stocks
- Is a kidney transplant a permanent solution?
- Why do people have peculiarities
- Why is Bitcoin not being promoted in India
- Why is intact free
- Why was trade important to ancient Greece
- What are certain shotgun shells used for?
- How does solar energy work at night
- What are some good German fantasy series
- What is the best armchair
- What is the main culture or intelligence
- Are bamboo floors more durable than hardwood
- Medical treatment should be offered to smokers
- How to get to McKinsey
- How can I continuously learn
- Why is Starbucks not a franchise
- Do exhaust fumes cause carbon monoxide poisoning
- Why were laeuse common during the First World War
- What happened to Meera Bai
- How do you do taxes exactly
- What is soil pollutant
- How many verses are there in the Upanishads?
- Trudeau will be elected in 2023
- How can I learn to drown