Why did Google Play redesign its shop
Develop your own native mobile app - Part 5.1: Upload an app to the Google Play Store
As already mentioned, after submitting an app it usually takes a few hours for it to be published in the app store. But then it's finally done: Your own app is in the Google Play Store and can now be downloaded by all Android users. However, you must not turn away completely from the application afterwards - even after an app has been released, it still requires a certain amount of maintenance.
So you should definitely use the Maintain and update the app appropriately. Because with the mass of different Android devices, it is almost impossible to develop a completely error-free application. But the Google Developer Console can also help you here: It is possible to view error reports via the menu item "Crashes and ANRs" (ANR stands for "Application Not Responding"), which users can access via an in Submitted the app's built-in crash dialog to the Developer Console. However, users must actively consent to the reporting of an app error so that they can even find out about a user's app crash.
If you've been able to fix reported bugs in the app, consider releasing an updated version of your application - it's pretty straightforward using the Developer Console upload a new version of an app that has already been published. Remember to mark the version accordingly (for example, version 1.0 can be followed by version 1.0.1).
In addition to improving the app functions and content, you should also look into the App store optimization in the Google Play Store. There are several ways you can improve the ranking of an application in the App Store. The last two parts of our app article series are dedicated to this topic. Here, too, the content has been divided into two parts: One text deals exclusively with optimizing the app ranking in the Google Play Store, the other gives advice on optimizing the Apple App Store. The improvements in app store placement should not be underestimated: the more prominently an application is listed in an app store, the more attention it will of course receive, which increases the number of potential users.
- What is a Beretta silver pigeon
- How do I recover unrecoverable pictures?
- What is a SAS server
- Are social media settings important
- What are the benefits of eating tamales
- Are narcissists fantasy and addiction founded?
- Quora now allows emoticons
- Should the internet service be available to everyone
- Can I file RTI against CPP India
- How much do elevator operators earn
- Can I use oil to reconnect hair
- Will tattoos ever be 3D printed?
- What are common photo techniques
- Why do nails crack?
- Which CMS does YSL com
- Can spirituality help science 3
- How hot can a hair dryer get
- You can replace bulgur with oats
- How should the reservation be made
- Are you satisfied with your Microsoft Surface?
- Are top athletes born or made
- What is the continuation of holes
- What are some good COBOL interactive tutorials
- How much do companies spend on developers
- Which guy will marry me
- What is a double crown
- What are the examples of ruminants
- Monotheism creates fanatical behavior
- Has Kejriwal's political career ended
- Did LSD drive me crazy?
- What year did Tarzan take place
- What separates people from technology
- What do the ASEAN countries think of Russia
- How do I get to the Netravali Falls Goa