What are the categories of models
AI models and business scenarios
- 2 minutes to read
In AI Builder, you can choose from several types of models that are suitable for different business scenarios. For example, if you want to use AI to recognize your products in images, you can create, train, and publish a custom AI Builder object recognition model. If you want to use AI to automate your expense reports by scanning and processing business receipts, you can use AI Builder's pre-built receipt scanning model that is out of the box. If you want to design a marketing campaign based on patterns in your historical data, you can create, train and publish a custom predictive model in AI Builder that is tailored to your business and uses your own historical data. These are just a few of the ways you can add information to your business processes with AI Builder.
To build a model with AI Builder, sign in to Power Apps and select in the left navigation pane AI Builder > Build out. Pick the type of model that suits what you want to do and you're ready to get started.
Let's take a look at the different types of models available in AI Builder and how they are classified. Later, we'll look at common business scenarios and the types of models that are appropriate for them.
AI Builder models are classified according to the AI type (category) they are using and the type of model they are building. The build type indicates whether it is a customizable model that you need to build, train, and publish for its intended use, or a pre-built model that is ready to use out of the box. In general, AI Builder custom models are suitable for applications where you work with data that is unique to your business. Predefined models are available for scenarios common to different types of companies.
General business scenarios
The different types of AI models that AI Builder provides provide organizations with a wide range of AI capabilities without the need for coding or data skills. However, if you're not a developer or a data scientist, you may be wondering what practical uses these types of models have. While the possibilities are endless, here are some common business scenarios and the types of AI models that work for them:
|Corporate scenario||Model type|
|Automate customer application processing||Form processing|
|Automate expense reports||Document processing|
|Categorize user feedback based on their focus||Category classification|
|Extract insights from product reviews||Entity extraction|
|Identify the language of the text||Language recognition|
|Identify and classify customer feedback||Sentiment analysis|
|Translate support requests into your language||Text translation|
|Identify fraudulent transactions||forecast|
|Be notified of social media posts referring to your brand||Keyword recognition|
|Automate contact list||Business card reader|
|Automate inventory||Object recognition|
|Photograph text and save it in a database||Text recognition|
Create a model
Feature availability by region
- Microsoft employees have free time
- What degree does an astrophysicist need
- What does the Japanese word omiyage mean
- How was Deimo's moon discovered
- Is Yu Gi Oh evil
- Should I play World of Warcraft?
- How do I practice basic arithmetic
- How revolutionary was the market revolution
- Why did you settle in Dhaka
- Are cells viewed as living beings
- What are these pokemon cards
- Who filmed the first moon landing
- Why did Google shut down toget 411
- What number is 20 less than 80
- What is the complete conventional birthday song
- Why do teachers often use comic sans
- Why is Mauritius so cosmipolitan
- Can I buy American stocks through Forex?
- How do I deal with symptoms of anxiety
- Abuse can happen in animal forums
- I don't want to be on Quora
- Why don't electrons and electrons accelerate
- What does market power mean in the economy?
- What does the musical term pesante mean?