Cheats the Clash Royales game completely
Paypal - better not!
4 attempts to illegally withdraw money via PayPalby Peter Richter, May 20, 2021, 9:16 pm
Attempts were made four times at 2:13 am to withdraw money via PayPal * Elementor on May 3rd. But I don't have a PayPal account at all ... I think there is a massive security problem
Data erasurefrom AMG, May 19, 2021, 6:17 pm
Hello everyone, based on the comments already mentioned, it should be clear that this "association" is not out for customer service but only for profit and addresses. For more than 5 years I have been trying to have PayPal delete my contact details including email, etc., because I have been using this ... »Read more
TOTAL AV ........by Doreen, May 18, 2021, 11:09 pm
is completely unknown to me, never had a user account or something like that, but today I received a PayPal email that I will now be debited € 141.61. Something like that doesn't work at all, as soon as I see that my bank account is being debited, I have it booked back. That's it for me with paypal, lies and fraud, ... »Read more
141 eurosby Werner U., May 18, 2021, 2:09 pm
It has been my turn to get my money back for 14 days now. I never had TotalAV. Have been a Norton360 customer for many years. I'm on with my legal insurance. Would be in a class action lawsuit.
Mrby hartwig kabiersch, May 17, 2021, 12:15 pm
I got a debit from paypal on 7/7/21 for 141.61 euros for total av and don't know what for!
happened to me toofrom Dirk, May 17, 2021, 9:50 am
The fraud is deliberate. I directly contradicted the subscription and received an email that was not meaningful. Will let the payment go back. Since PayPal refused, in my opinion they are helpers of the fraud.
Mrfrom Peter, May 16, 2021, 10:14 pm
I was debited € 117.81 and had it rebooked twice. PayPal threatens me with a debt collection company and has blocked my account without notice! I just wanted to try TotalAV as free and not made a contract! I'm 74 years old and I don't know what to do anymore .... »Read more
Noneby Doris Maßmann, May 16, 2021, 4:27 pm
Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me, took an offer for a PC for 12 months, 22.61 eu was debited at PAYPAL for 35.-eu but I was still looking for the error in myself, after a long wait I wrote to Total AV by e-mail that I am not receiving any services and would like ... »Read more
Debit without even having an accountfrom Diana, May 12th, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
I also had the experience with Total AV, after seeing the payment to Total AV on my PayPal account, I wrote directly to [email protected] Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to inform you about a service that I have not requested and its transactions ... »Read more
Total AV debit via PayPalby Tanja Hesselbach, May 10th, 2021, 8:40 pm
I was also debited at the fast 117.81 €. I have given my bank the instruction to return the direct debit. For me, too, it was always around 20 € a year for the antivirus program. However, it went so badly on my PC this year that I ... »Read more
- What are Amazon's most surprising product defects
- What is the nature of mind
- How to fortify potassium with soil
- Can we change mudras while meditating?
- What is a slime mold
- Has Tesla finished waxing
- Are you against secret societies
- What does your PUBG outfit look like
- What is Amazon's business strategy
- What is the difference between Jira and Confluence
- Fivesquid com is good for selling
- How does art promote tourism
- Helps Instagram authors sell their books
- Is Spring Boot all about pom xml
- What controls our breathing
- The Apple card charges interest
- What is BPPV repositioning
- Where does gluconeogenesis take place
- How do renewable energy sources work
- How do non-alcoholic drinks help digestion
- How do you make beekeeping profitable
- What is meant by query optimization
- Should all of Africa become one country
- Can you give me too much time