Why do human auras have color
Seeing a person's aura: this is how the self-test works!
Those who believe in spirituality and energetics also often deal with light energies or chakras. People who can "see" with their third, supernatural eye also often recognize auras.
We will show you how you can learn this as well and how you can now read your fellow human beings based on their aura color.
(Whether this all really exists is an open question for now ...)
More on this: Instructions for chakra meditation
What is the aura?
The human aura can be compared to the emanation:
- In many ancient teachings and scriptures it is referred to as the energetic field.
- A person's aura can reveal information about their inclinations, character traits, mentality and abilities.
- Anyone who can see an aura is mentally well trained and not too anchored in the material world.
- Children and animals in particular have this ability because they do not perceive this phenomenon as something supernatural.
- People who have closed their third eye find it difficult to see the energy body.
More on this: 5 tips for recharging your batteries
What does the aura color say?
The color of the aura can indicate how spirited a person is or how much harmony they have in themselves. The colors are divided into 3 main groups:
- Constantly available color: Provides information about the stage of evolution.
- Dominant aura color: Describes the way of feeling, thinking and acting.
- Two-part colors: Occur depending on the mood.
- Positive aura colors are clear and warm. They stand for strength, zeal and strong energies.
- Negative aura colors are cold and weak. They exude a lack of willpower and negative emotions.
More on this: Energy vampires: How to protect yourself
That is what the aura colors mean
There are certain and very common aura colors that describe the character traits of the respective person:
- yellow stands for optimism and ingenuity.
- green stands for the lively and spiritually flexible.
- red stands for passion, individuality, sensuality and strength.
- blue stands for creativity, the ability to learn and idealism.
- Grayorblack stands for negative feelings and thoughts.
- White stands for truth and perfection.
More about this: 10 tips for more energy in everyday life
Recognizing aura made easy
If you would like to recognize your own aura or that of a friend, you can learn this skill with simple exercises:
- For a self-test, stand about one meter away in front of a wall. This should preferably be black or white.
- Focus on a point on your hand and try to look at it for 30 to 40 seconds.
- After a while you will notice that the outlines of your hand are changing. Keep fixing the point and in about a minute you should see a color around your hand.
- You can try this with another person as well. To see a better result, fix your gaze on the tip of the other person's nose and try not to blink. After a minute at the latest, the outlines of the person should show themselves in a certain color.
- This is how you can train and open your third eye. Soon you may be able to recognize different auras in everyday life.
More on this: Which yoga is right for you?
Selma Tahirović, BA
- Is geothermal energy seen as a renewable source
- What is pose 69
- What is the use of the timeline page
- Who pays flat-rate maintenance
- How many IAS grades are there
- What makes you sad the most
- What are the biggest myths about tourists
- Which is bigger Sweden or Norway
- What percentage of Danes speak English?
- Does religion promote unity
- What made Truman unique among US presidents
- What are the uses of taxi geometry
- What is f x 1 f x
- What happened in Portugal during World War II
- Who introduced Chauth and Sardeshmukhi
- Smart people mean something
- Why should we please our partner
- What are some healthy pasta salad recipes
- What is Merrill Lynch famous for
- What are the benefits of pranayam
- Why should we talk about topics
- Was Goebbels worse than Hitler
- Where do you take the prince2 exam online?
- What are the MCX crude oil tips