What is a set function
Settings of the individual functions
You can use the camera functions on the  as required. All settings that differ from the standard values are displayed in blue.
You can choose to use 1/2 steps as steps for shutter speed, aperture value, exposure compensation, AEB, flash exposure compensation, and FEB.
1/3: 1/3 step
1/2: 1/2 step
The display when set to [1/2 Step] is as follows.
ISO setting levels
You can change the manual setting of the ISO sensitivity in full steps.
- 1/3: 1/3 stages
- 1/1: all-stage
- Even if [Full] is set, the ISO sensitivity is automatically set in 1/3 steps when the ISO setting is “Auto”.
Rec. From meas./ISO Auto-Limit
You can set the status of the ISO sensitivity after the measurement timer has elapsed in cases when the camera is set to ISO auto operation in the //// adjusted the ISO sensitivity during measurement or the measurement timer.
- : Car after mess. restore
- : Retain sensitivity after measurement
Automatic bracketing end
You can choose to cancel AEB and white balance bracketing when the main switch is set to .
- ON: Activate
- OFF: Deactiv.
The AEB shooting sequence and the white balance bracket sequence can be changed.
- 0-+: 0, -, +
- –0+: -, 0, +
- +0-: +, 0, -
Number of bracketing exposures
The number of shots taken with AEB and white balance bracketing can be changed.
When [Bracketing Sequence] is set to [0, -, +], bracketing will be performed according to the following table.
- 3: 3 shots
- 2: 2 shots
- 5: 5 shots
- 7: 7 shots
- When set to [2 Shots], you can select the “+” or “-” side when setting the AEB area. With white balance bracketing, the second exposure is adjusted in the direction of the negative side for the B / A or M / G direction.
If the subject brightness changes and a standard exposure is not possible within the automatic exposure range, the camera automatically changes the manually selected setting to achieve the standard exposure. [Shutter Speed / Aperture] applies to the  or . [ISO sensitivity] applies to the ,  or .
- OFF: Deactiv.
- Tv / Av: shutter speed / aperture
- ISO: ISO sensitivity
- Safety shift sets all changes to [ISO range] or [Longest encryption time] from the standard settings in [: ISO sensitivity Settings] is disabled when a standard exposure cannot be obtained.
- The lower and upper limits for safety shift with the ISO sensitivity are determined by [Auto range] (). However, if the manually set ISO sensitivity exceeds the [Auto range], the safety shift is activated up to the manually set ISO sensitivity.
- If necessary, Safety Shift is activated even when the flash is used.
Same exposure. New aperture
The maximum f-number may decrease (the lowest f-number may increase) in the  Manual exposure at ISO sensitivity (except when ISO Auto is set) when you (1) change lenses, (2) attach an extender, or (3) use a zoom lens with a variable maximum aperture value. This function prevents the corresponding underexposure by automatically adjusting the ISO sensitivity or the shutter speed (Tv value) to keep the same exposure as before (1), (2) or (3).
With [ISO speed / speed], the ISO sensitivity is automatically adjusted within the ISO range. If the exposure cannot be maintained by adjusting the ISO sensitivity, the shutter speed (TV value) will be adjusted automatically.
- OFF: Deactiv.
- ISO: ISO sensitivity
- ISO / Tv: ISO sensitivity / speed time
- Tv: shutter speed
- Does not respond to changes in effective aperture value due to changes in magnification when using macro lenses.
- The same exposure as before (1), (2), or (3) cannot be obtained when [ISO sensitivity] is set and the exposure cannot be maintained at the values set in [ISO range].
- The same exposure as before (1), (2), or (3) cannot be obtained if the [Shutter Speed] is set and the exposure is not at the values shown in [: Shutter Speed Range Setting] can be held.
- This function also works with changes to the highest f-number (lowest f-number).
- The original exposure setting will be restored if you perform (1), (2) or (3) with [ISO Sensitivity], [ISO Sensitivity / Shutter Speed], or [Shutter Speed] and change the ISO sensitivity, shutter speed or do not adjust the aperture value until you have reset the camera to its original state, before (1), (2) or (3).
- The shutter speed may change to maintain the exposure when the ISO sensitivity is increased to an extended ISO sensitivity when [ISO sensitivity] is set.
Measuring method AE memory n. focus
For each metering method, you can specify whether the exposure is to be locked (AE lock) as soon as subjects with One-Shot AF are in focus. The exposure remains locked as long as you keep the shutter button pressed halfway. Select metering methods for AE lock and check the . Select [OK] to register the setting.
Restrict recording modes
Choose [: Restrict recording modes].
Press the key .
Select the recording mode.
- Turn the dial to select a shooting mode, then press to put a tick  to add.
Setting the shutter speed range
You can set the shutter speed range. In mode ,  or  you can manually set the shutter speed within the specified range. In the modes  and  or in mode  with the shutter speed set to [AUTO], the shutter speed is automatically set within the specified range (except when shooting a movie). Select [OK] to register the setting.
Can be set in a range from 30 seconds to 1/4000 seconds.
Can be set in a range from 1/8000 sec. To 15 sec.
Setting the aperture range
You can set the aperture value range. In mode , ,  or  you can manually set the aperture value within the specified range. In mode  and  or in mode  with the aperture value set to [AUTO], the aperture value is automatically set within the specified range. Select [OK] to register the setting.
Can be set in a range from f / 1.0 to f / 64.
Can be set in a range from f / 91 to f / 1.4.
- The available aperture range varies depending on the maximum and minimum aperture of the lens.
Turning the dial at Tv / Av
When setting the shutter speed and aperture value, the direction of rotation of the wheel can be reversed.
Reverses the direction of rotation of the selection wheel , and and select  and only the dial in other shooting modes. The direction of the dial and in mode  corresponds to the direction for setting exposure compensation with the dials and in the modes ,  and .
- : Normal
- : Vice versa
Control ring rotation
When setting the shutter speed and aperture value, the direction of rotation of the RF lens and the control ring of the adapter are reversed.
- : Normal
- : Vice versa
You can assign frequently used functions that are easy for you to use to the camera buttons according to your preference. Different functions for still image or movie shooting can be assigned to the same button.
Choose [: Customize buttons].
Select a camera control.
Determine the role you want to assign.
- Press the key to specify the setting.
- You can configure advanced settings for functions that can be activated with  are identified by pressing the button to press.
- The settings [: Customize Buttons] are not deleted even if you press [: Select Delete All C.Fn]. To delete the settings, select [: Indiv. Delete settings].
Features available for customization
- Is pu erh tea safe
- What is the best Kanban metric
- Why is CO a neutral oxide
- What is a clinical covariate
- What if sexual harassment was legal?
- Why do nanomaterials have different properties?
- What is the use of cloud technology
- How often do earthquakes happen in Idaho
- How does the charging technology differ from Oppos VOOC
- Pineapple can cause miscarriage in early pregnancy
- Why does RGV praise Vijay Deverakonda
- What is considered an experience on a resume
- Should rats have a wheel
- 500 is enough to trade stocks
- Can I sell replica NCAA jerseys
- What is the Parkansan treatment
- QlikView is free
- When was the Talmud written?
- What kills an animal named
- What do I feed my hungry cat
- Should plastics be a source of energy
- Can a baby survive SIDS
- Which nitrogenous bases are purines Why
- What courses does Syracuse University offer