How difficult is neurosurgery
Neurosurgery Heidelberg is one of the leading neurosurgical centers in Europe. Firmly anchored in the neurocenter of the head clinic and the neighboring specialist clinics of the university medicine, we offer our patients neurosurgical therapy at the highest medical level. We treat the entire spectrum of diseases of the peripheral and central nervous system in five state-of-the-art operating theaters. Special emphasis is placed on brain tumor surgery, functional, diagnostic and oncological stereotaxic surgery, vascular surgery, skull base surgery, spinal surgery and the treatment of children with neurosurgical diseases.
Our lively clinical and experimental research activity as well as the close professional networking with national and international high-ranking research centers are ideal prerequisites for a first-class quality of our teaching and research - and the reason for an annually growing number of medical students and guest researchers from all over the world. A constantly growing treasure trove of expertise and knowledge, from which our patients primarily benefit.
Experienced hands and state-of-the-art surgical technology for optimal treatment.
We treat around 12,000 patients each year and perform more than 3,500 operations. In addition to this extensive experience, our specialists draw on a unique spectrum of the most modern operating room technology. A large part of the operations is carried out using high-performance surgical microscopes using microsurgical technology. Computer-aided neuronavigation, intraoperative MRI and Doppler ultrasound as well as electrophysiological neuromonitoring are standard procedures for interventions in functionally critical brain and nerve regions. Thanks to our specially equipped neurosurgical intensive care unit and the close proximity to all neighboring university specialist clinics, we can also optimally care for severely to critically ill patients at all times.
- Is Dalia good for weight loss
- Are people extraterrestrials on this planet earth
- Are panic attacks hereditary
- Why do you enjoy your work?
- Why are good stationary bikes so expensive?
- How many cultures have unicorn myths
- How much money are they going to take
- What is Sharjah's zip code
- Which Bootstrap consumer launches were successful
- What's hard about math
- Smoked Nikola Tesla like weed etc.
- How fierce is a mother cat
- What is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad famous for?
- Why is there no ADHD?
- What jobs attract most sociopaths
- How much do companies spend on developers
- Was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto a democratic person
- Helps coconut oil with damaged hair
- Why did Iran adopt Islam
- What does Word Cloud
- Vacuum tubes are still being manufactured
- Why it is worth choosing ECE
- Javac versus Javacpl versus Javaw
- Why are the theaters in Karnataka decreasing
- What is implicit data
- What is the best Pakistani travel destination
- Exercise with rheumatoid arthritis
- America is a classical society
- How can startups avoid shark investors
- What makes research rigorous
- What are the valve types?
- What language do they speak in Zanzibar
- What is an unreliable narrator