What does the word pratiksha mean
1. Pratiksha (Sanskrit: प्रतीक्ष pratīkṣa adj.) looking back; expecting, waiting for; Considerate (at the end of a compound word).
2. Pratiksha (Sanskrit: प्रतीक्षा pratīkṣā f.) Expectation; Consideration for (preceding in the compound word).
Different spellings for Pratiksha
Sanskrit words are written in Devanagari in India. In order for Europeans to be able to read this, Devanagari is transcribed into Roman script. There are different conventions on how Devanagari can be transcribed into Roman script. Pratiksha in Devanagari is written "प्रतीक्ष", in IAST scientific transcription with diacritical marks "pratīkṣa", in Harvard-Kyoto transcription "pratIkSa", in Velthuis transcription "pratiik. sa ", in the modern Internet Itrans transcription" pratIkSha ".
Video on the topic of Pratiksha
Pratiksha is a Sanskrit word. Sanskrit is the language of yoga. Here is a lecture on yoga, meditation and spirituality
Similar Sanskrit words like Pratiksha
Here are some links to Sanskrit words that either have a similar meaning in Sanskrit or in German as Pratiksha or in German or Sanskrit in the alphabet before or after Pratiksha:
More information on Sanskrit and Indian languages
Summary German Sanskrit - Sanskrit German
- Sanskrit Pratiksha - German expecting, taking into account
- German expecting, taking into account Sanskrit Pratiksha
- Sanskrit - German Pratiksha - expecting, taking into account
- German - Sanskrit expecting, taking into account - Pratiksha
- What is Junction PCR
- What is aioli
- Will Microsoft make cell phones again
- When does Samsung foldable phone start?
- What outdoor car covers are good
- How will Facebook end
- What is the Arab Israel conflict about?
- Support Jaeger the NRA
- What is a growing small business
- How to maintain a website
- What are the advantages of an industrial humidifier
- How do I cure eczema naturally
- Coin phones are still used worldwide
- When did the first houses receive electricity?
- Christian proselytizing is illegal in Israel
- Should Arsenal sign Jamie Vardy
- Aluminum is used to make car engines
- How is Laissez Faire related to capitalism?
- Zomato provides benefits to reviewers
- What is the radius of the earth
- How can I choose recruiting software
- Considered an iPad as a laptop
- Why is Decoruss the best interior designer
- How do I personalize my YouTube feed