Owns BMW Land Rover
BMW and Jaguar Land Rover Bavarian / British engine works
Both companies are jointly developing drives for new electric cars.
In the automotive industry a new age of collaborations is in full swing. Autonomous driving, digital services and new forms of drive are turning competitors into development partners. VW is working through its subsidiary Audi with the Hyundai Motor Group in the field of fuel cell technology, while arch-rivals BMW and Mercedes are working together to develop technologies for autonomous cars.
Now BMW has also started a cooperation with Jaguar Land Rover, the British car manufacturer with Indian owners, to develop new electric drives. Both sides already have their own electric cars on offer, and BMW was even a pioneer with the i3 in 2013. Jaguar has the much-noticed, but according to information from dealers and customers hardly deliverable, I-Pace on offer.
In 2020, with the electric BMW iX3, which will be built in China, a new generation of BMW's electric drives will hit the market. Build drive systems on this basis, which will be developed together with Jaguar Land Rover in the future.
The cooperation partners will start the production of the electric drives separately from each other, so that one also wants to preserve the respective brand values. In addition, the drives are adapted to the individual brands. Jaguar Land Rover will be producing electric drives at a plant in Wolverhampton, UK. The Jaguar I-Pace is built by the contract manufacturer Magna in Graz.
- What is Ease of Use 2
- Where can I apply for company awards
- How are CRM and finance related?
- What are the string synthesizers for beginners
- What is the pronunciation of Prague
- Which course is better CS or IT
- Where did Eric Trump grow up
- Why don't people show me empathy?
- What does control mean in a scientific sense
- Why do people hate bugs
- What is presentation software used for?
- Where does your accent come from
- Marijuana smoking is seen as a relapse
- Can BSNL sim be ported to Jio
- What is a false self
- Overstock is good for dropshipping
- How important is statistical mechanics
- How should I study quantitative investing
- What is ontology and knowledge representation
- Should the Congress be replaced by referendums
- Who is India's youngest businessman
- What is the use of the timeline page
- What are flip flops 1
- How is botox useful in anti-aging?