How do I read the English newspaper correctly
Newspaper article - write newspaper articles
In your Abitur examination you can get the task, the information from the present text in the form of a Newspaper article (newspaper article) to represent.
How do I write one newspaper article? - Structure and key questions
A newspaper article should do that interest of the reader and thereby a certain construction consequences. Some of the following aspects may already come from the chapter "How do I analyze a newspaper article?" known before. Like you did when writing one newspaper article procedure is described in more detail below.
1. Headline and subheadings
The heading (headline) is of particular importance as it attracts the reader's attention. She is said to be the so-called eye-catching effectachieve. The topic should therefore be presented precisely and concisely in the heading. To shorten the headline, you can often click Verbs and Dispense article. The heading should be the core of the article and thereby memorable(catchy) be. A Subheading(subheading) can narrow down the topic of the article more precisely and a longer newspaper article can also go through Subheadings be structured.
In the so-called byline will that date and the Name of the author called. In your Abitur exam you should enter your own name here.
3. create a lead - introduction
Often newspaper articles are just skimmed over. Therefore, the important information mentioned right at the beginning of the article. Immediately in the first sentence or sentences, the W questions can be answered so that the reader learns the essentials even without reading the entire article. This part of the article is in English lead or head paragraph called.
create the lead
4. body - Bulk
in the Bulk(body) The following is a more detailed explanation of the events by referring to previous events, reasons or more detailed circumstances. In this part the results are embedded in a context. You should structure your text with the help of thematically delimited paragraphs.
- Why did the incident happen?
- What are reasons for the issue / conflict?
- What has happened before?
- How exactly did the incident happen?
- What are the particulars?
5. conclusion - Enough
To the Enough summarize the statements of the article in one sentence. In addition, you can have a outlook give into the future and respond to the consequences of the event. You can also use a rhetorical question(rhetorical question), which is intended to make the reader think.
If possible, stick to writing a newspaper article lens. Describe the events Notone-sided and renounce on your own opinion bring in. Also, you should be careful of the information not exaggerated to represent and no clichés(stereotypes) to use. The reader should have the opportunity to form his own opinion.
- Is English important in the IBPS interview
- What privileges did medieval soldiers have?
- Every scientific theory is based on facts
- Make Millennials Like Helicopter Parenting
- How do jugs calculate their ERA
- Did Christianity originate in ancient Greece?
- Who has a novel called TO LIVE
- Why do dogs sniff your breathing face
- Where was Gandhi killed
- What is a pointing machine
- Should we celebrate war hero actions
- Why is sex addiction bad
- What is the Boehm-Aharanov Effect
- Why are political science degrees considered worthless
- How do I find someone blog
- Is it wrong to become a fujoshi?
- What is a good foreplay repertoire for percussion
- What is the difference between truth and law
- Why do you enjoy your work?
- What is the evolutionary benefit of bullying
- What are the dietary rules for Lent
- Why did the Shivaji's army wage guerrilla warfare
- Can you believe in your strength
- Is rural Minnesota conservative
- Where does your accent come from
- For a skeptic, love of the mother is conditioned
- Which artist sang the song Sorry Suzanne
- What is the formula for calcium bicarbonate
- What does ahimsa actually mean?
- What should I know before I see Hereditary
- How do I know you're real
- Why is RAM memory more expensive than ROM
- How does digital marketing affect consumer behavior