Who is the founder of the Igbo
Fruit a.D. Karl Anton Stainer
Founder of the IGBO,
first chairman of the IGBO and honorary chairman
is after severe, patiently endured suffering
The indivisible responsibility as commander of a Landwehr tribe regiment on the one hand and the impotence to improve the situation for his officers on the other hand were decisive for the fact that Obst a. In 1990, D. Karl Anton Stainer referred to the situation of officers, especially those in service, and expressed his displeasure about it.
This led to violent reactions from the officer corps and finally in 1991 to the establishment of the Interest Group for Professional Officers (IGBO). It was clear that Colonel Stainer would become the first elected chairman of this community.
He held this position until his retirement and was then appointed honorary member and chairman as a thank you for his initiative.
The IGBO mourns the loss of a comrade who practiced justice for the soldiers entrusted to him and demanded where his hands were tied. The IGBO mourns a role model that was not afraid to speak out publicly against injustice.
"If you keep silent, you agree!" he once said in a board meeting. And: "I cannot keep silent, wrongly." he got to the heart of his opinion.
The IGBO Executive Board remains committed to this opinion of the IGBO's founder. Therefore, our founder and honorary chairman continues to work in our community and will not be forgotten.
Fruit a. D. Karl Stainer was buried on April 2nd, 2008 in his adopted home of Gansbach with lively sympathy, mainly former superiors and comrades as well as the population.
Rest in peace!
- Is English important in the IBPS interview
- How do I reduce pimple spots
- Can be used coin at ATMs
- What is high voltage jack
- Without what things mathematicians cannot live
- What confuses you most about SEO
- What determines the audio quality of Bluetooth headphones
- How difficult is the NIMCET exam
- What's the point of becoming enlightened?
- Spiders stay angry
- Why should I study Urdu in India
- Are continuous testing and simultaneous testing the same?
- How does the global DFJ network work
- How alcohol intoxicates the mind
- How useful is a programming language logo
- Why didn't you use Quora 1 anymore
- How many lakes does Alaska have
- How does online school work
- What is the origin of plasmodium
- What is the formula for electricity
- Is Las Vegas a good city
- What is meant by a focus keyword
- Can Amish people drink alcohol?
- An airport taxi is available in Chennai