Should Malaysia improve its self-defense laws
Power and powers in a multipolar world
The epochal upheaval of 1989/90 seemed to have established security and peace in the international order for the foreseeable future. Today, a decade and a half later, it was not only the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the renewed Iraq war that tore the global community out of this dream. So has international politics become more confusing or has it simply returned to its centuries-old normal disorder?
We pursue this key question in this volume. The major powers are at the center of the discussion. The international and regional power centers USA, China, India, Japan, Russia and the EU are examined in individual contributions and the political system, economic power, military strength and foreign policy orientation are presented in each case. These country studies are framed by an analysis of international power constellations, alliances and interests as well as contributions to the diversity of international organizations, with particular reference to NATO and the UN.
EU Great Powers International Politics Political System Russia USA International Relations
About the authors
Dr. Michael Piazolo is a full professor of political science at the University of Applied Sciences for Administration and Justice in Berlin.
- There are many birds in your area
- What is Molson Coors' Target Market
- How does the past shape the present?
- What is the truth about Decenturion
- Trump came from a dysfunctional family
- What makes arc welding better
- Why do lumberjacks wear padded shirts?
- What is your favorite beach on the island
- What do Americans take for granted?
- What's your most annoying Naruto character
- What's the story behind illustrations
- What is an electronic stream 1
- How to open Adobe Rar files
- Why don't boys like breastfeeding girls
- Does Thailand have a drug problem 1
- Could Canadian Inuit survive in Antarctica?
- How can I attract a good woman
- Will release Capcom Devil May Cry 5
- How do bridge cameras work
- How to become a professional translator
- Why is footwork important in boxing
- AWS certification is free for company employees
- What is the largest freshwater fish
- Zinc nitrate and copper carbonate react
- Can a minor sue a minor
- How can we best describe interior design
- Why is incest morally bad
- What is ecological validity in psychology
- What is WIB
- How can you freeze the brain
- How can we support training institutes
- Why are expensive cars being devalued?
- How to make lifelong friends
- How did mythology survive for so long?