What's the best recipe for crab soup
easy crab soup recipe
Nordic crab soup with crab paste
The north tastes so delicious, a touch of curry gives the soup a nice, fiery color. The best thing is: you don't have to be a chef for this soup, because it is super easy to prepare.
- 100 g onions
- 400 g potatoes
- 20 g butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 100 ml white wine
- 800 ml vegetable stock
- 200 g whipped cream
- 100 g peeled sugar snap peas cut into strips
- 150 g North Sea shrimp meat
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 50 g of cancer paste
- salt and pepper
- Peel the onions and potatoes and cut into fine cubes.
- Then melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Sweat the onions and deglaze with white wine.
- Add the potato pieces and cook for a minute.
- Add the curry powder, broth and cream to the soup and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Fry the sugar snap peas in a pan with coconut oil for a few minutes.
- Add the washed crabs, fry them and remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the crab paste to the soup and bring to the boil again.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper.
- Pour the soup on warmed plates and arrange the crab and snow peas mixture on the plates.
- You are welcome to decorate with dill tips.
We wish you a good appetite and have fun cooking.
If you like this recipe, why not try our pumpkin soup?
BIO curry powder (mild) 500 grams
Storage jar Azafran (1 pc)
BIO curry powder (hot) 250 grams
BIO olive oil Spain (1 liter)
BIO olive oil Spain (2 liters)
BIO olive oil Spain (5 liters)
BIO steak pepper 250 grams
Organic white pepper (250 grams)
Ground black organic pepper (500g)
BIO curry powder (mild) 250 grams
Curry powder (hot) 50 grams
Organic black pepper (50 grams)
BIO steak pepper 50 grams
Black organic pepper ground (1kg)
BIO curry powder (hot) 500 grams
BIO black pepper (250 grams)
Organic black pepper (1kg)
Pink Flor de Sal (50 grams)
Organic black pepper (500 grams)
BIO steak pepper 500 grams
Organic white pepper (50 grams)
BIO curry powder (mild) 50 grams
Organic white pepper (500 grams)
Pepper mill Paris 22cm chocolate
BIO curry powder (mild) 1000 grams
Organic white pepper (1000 grams)
BIO curry powder (hot) 1000 grams
BIO steak pepper 1000 grams
Ground black organic pepper (250g)
Preparation time: 00 H 40 M
Number of servings: 4 servings
for fans and cooking enthusiasts!
- Is Aswini Bajaj Coaching good for FRM
- Should I practice self-discipline or luck?
- How can I permanently cure bad breath
- What is 35 55 10 4 8
- What happens to the last Bitcoin buyer
- How the proton gets its spin
- Which artist sang the song Sorry Suzanne
- How movement improves our memory
- What is the best i7 laptop
- What problems could arise from global WLAN
- What is so strategic about strategic management
- How can you become a good clinician
- When did you complete your curriculum
- How can we stop the gift vacation
- Why did Homejoy succeed where Exec failed
- How much do junior software engineers earn
- What is your opinion on skin lightening
- What is a Brief History of Autism
- How did Christianity come to Senegal
- How smart are babies when they are born
- Is the NIT in Jammu safe
- What is sulfur dioxide
- How can I stop feeling so excited?
- What is life on campus