What are the most complex FPS games
For real gamers only: The best insider tips for games of 2020
More than 200 new games appear on Steam every week. Many gamers have a pile of shame right up to the virtual ceiling: So it's no wonder that good games are drowned out in the community in the struggle for the attention of customers.
Word has got around that blockbusters like The Last of Us Part 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 were released, Among Us caused a multiplayer sensation and that the indie game Hades was a good game.
Golem.de presents games that also deserve attention: small and large insider tips, underdogs and surprises.
Squad: Great tactical shooter
Perhaps the best tactical multiplayer shooter of the last few years, but certainly of 2020, finally left the long-term Early Access in September.
- Securiton GmbH alarm and security systems, Achern
- SFC Energy AG, Brunnthal near Munich
In Squad up to 100 players compete against each other in methodical and realistic combat missions in two teams.
Realism is meant seriously here: Without continuous communication, teamwork and coordination from the small team to the entire troop unit, nothing really works in Squad.
On 20 large maps, the shooter offers adrenaline-soaked battles at best, which feel pretty close to what is happening in real military operations.
Heroic and ruthless lone fighter punishes life here as there. But those who successfully assert themselves in action with their squad will experience perhaps the most intense multiplayer battles of the current year.
Available for Windows PC; by 45 euros.
Yes, Your Grace: Medieval Soap Opera Simulator
The award for the most complex simulation of medieval politics in 2020 goes to Crusader Kings 3. Nevertheless: The little Yes, Your Grace deserves a place of honor in the royal council chamber - after all, most of the pixel strategy game is played there.
As the king of a fantasy empire, it is important to make decisions big and small, to advise subjects and vassals through royal judgment and to be a wise ruler both personally, family and militarily.
The unusual strategy game, which brings feudal politics to a personable and personal level, has not only sold well on Steam, but has also established itself as a crowd favorite in Microsoft's Game Pass subscription and on the Switch.
Available for Windows PC, MacOS, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch; around 17 euros.
- Why should I buy a Chevy Tahoe
- Fears the iron throne Doran Martell
- How Daemonization Helps Billionaires
- Most older people feel lonely
- Can recruit power supplies from campus
- What is the best digital advertising agency
- What are some hangover symptoms
- Why are people afraid of new things
- 5 HTP causes weight loss
- What is distributed server monitoring
- How do you write under your question
- How to use a dryer sheet
- What is the postal code of Agdangan
- How to say start in Indonesian
- What does psoriasis look like
- Can you die giving blood
- What makes a good question
- What are fire protection systems
- Which MBTI types have the worst memory?
- Why carpooling is necessary
- How has India improved in badminton lately
- Why can't everyone use the dark web?
- How does hummus taste
- What do you know about Honduras