Are books good for learning skills
Understanding horses - handling and groundwork: behavior - learning ability - practical exercises
This basic work of the German Equestrian Association (FN) is dedicated to the horse and its most original characteristics and needs.
It is used to train horses from the ground - as an important basis for riding, driving and vaulting - and provides people with extensive knowledge and practical tips. In this textbook, the balancing act between science and practice, between understanding and action is presented in an understandable and comprehensible way for everyone.
It is therefore to be understood as a foundation for the FN guidelines and also the basis for testing the FN badges 10 to 5 in equestrian sport as well as for the newly created FN badge "Groundwork".
The book, which consists of two main parts, takes the reader deep into the world of the horse, its history, its behavior, its sensory perception and its ability to learn.
Above all, there is always the question: What does that mean for dealing with and everyday life with the horse?
The second part, which is all about the (guided and rope-free) floor work, is based on these findings. If done correctly, floor work promotes the horse's trust and respect for people and thus also the safety in dealing with the horse in all areas.
"Understanding horses - handling and groundwork" is an important guide and companion for every horse lover on the way to becoming a 'horseman'.
From the content:
. Development history of the horse
. Ethology of the horse
. Sensory perception of horses
. How horses learn
. Communication between man and horse
. Groundwork - principles, specifics, training and examples of exercises
. Basics of lunging and loading
. FN training opportunity for free work / rope-free ground work
. "Examination knowledge summarized" at the end of each chapter
- Why is Minecraft so popular 1
- When does a theory become fact?
- What makes Burgundy wines so age-old
- Is Ben Dean's son
- Is there an A-list actor list
- Which Queen song is the most expressive
- 0067 is the code of the respective country
- Arkansas is the deep south
- Taking antibiotics causes back pain
- How to drop labels in Stata
- Why Forex Traders Make More Money
- How do I get dramatic smoky eyes
- Has Slayer written her own songs
- How can I improve my gig sales
- Why do ex-boyfriends keep your things
- How much are these satoshi worth
- What are LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Why can't I start working?
- What influenced the election in Alabama
- How is evaporation a surface phenomenon?
- How are minerals formed in metamorphic rocks
- Is wood a renewable raw material
- Make BMW or Mercedes better SUVs
- Why did Chandrababu Naidu leave the NDA