I could live upside down
Upside down in life
If a baby is upside down at birth, it doesn't always have to be a caesarean
13.07.2014 – 10:00
Wort & Bild Verlag - health reports
Since a Canadian study published in 2000, according to which spontaneous births from children sitting upright in the uterus (breech position) were too dangerous for the child, such babies were almost exclusively born by caesarean section for years. It later emerged that the study had glaring methodological flaws - but doctors and midwives are only slowly daring to let these breech babies come into the world naturally. "It makes no difference to the child whether it is born vaginally or by caesarean section," summarizes Professor Franz Kainer, chief physician of the obstetrics and prenatal medicine department at the Hallerwiese Clinic in Nuremberg, the current state of research in the pharmacy magazine "Baby und Familie". Today, larger clinics in particular, such as those in Munich or Frankfurt, enable spontaneous birth from breeches and train doctors in this. This procedure is also accepted according to the guidelines of the German Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGGG). The breech position is considered a birth risk and always requires certain precautions, but the caesarean section is not the "general standard".
This contribution is free only with acknowledgement of sources for the issue.
The pharmacy magazine "Baby und Familie" 7/2014 is available in most pharmacies and is given to customers for health advice without additional payment.
Tel. 089/744 33 123
Fax 089/744 33 459
Email: [email protected]
Original content from: Wort & Bild Verlag - Health reports, transmitted by news aktuell
- Crypto currencies are no longer a bubble
- How much does Tratak develop our concentration
- Are eggs really a superfood?
- Will get KLU CSE campus internships
- How accurate are the Jewish conspiracy theories
- Where does nausea occur in the body
- How can math be messy?
- Stress can cause a thyroid storm
- Research after grade 12 is possible
- Why is dancing a boring activity?
- How do you think gender inequality began
- Why do you enjoy your work?
- Which Comes First GSTR1 or GSTR3B
- Should I play World of Warcraft?
- What are the best relaxation videos
- Can be injected with methadone
- How does human blood taste
- Corresponds to the Best Buy price Amazon
- How do I register a will
- What does ground shock
- Websites like SurveyMonkey are completely anonymous
- Which Velveteen Rabbit do you own
- What is the highest score on the ASVABS
- What is a Keyword Driven Framework