Is anyone else interested in Summify?
Digital policy communication
Among other things, this book answers the question of how and for what purposes Web 2.0 applications are already being used in the political system and which potentials have not yet been exhausted. In addition to the websites and social media strategies of the political parties, the focus is also on state institutions and civil protest movements. In addition, the possibility of further shifts from the public to virtuality with its opportunities and risks will be discussed. Central aspects are the structure, scope and effects of the ever more extensive use of digital media for politics, not only in systemic crises but also in everyday democratic politics.
Digital mediation of politics and political communication - Digital mediation of politics and the public - Digital mediation of politics and participation - Digital mediation of politics and perspectives
The target groups
Lecturers and students of media and communication studies as well as political science
Dr. Mike Friedrichsen is Professor of Media Business and Media Innovation at Stuttgart Media University. He is Founding President of the HMBS Business School in Berlin, Executive Director at MBTC Media Berlin and Research Director at the Institute for Media Business in Stuttgart.
Roland A. Kohn, M.A., is Vice President and Board Member of the non-partisan "Association of Former Members of the German Bundestag and the European Parliament e.V." in Berlin.
- Mike Friedrichsen
- Roland A. Kohn
- 2.Kirchheim / WeinstrasseGermany
About the editors
- Oracle 12c in the storage database vs MemSQL
- How many watts does a 5kva dynamo produce
- Why explore the oceans rather than space
- Can you read Odia?
- What exactly qualifies as a problem
- What is the relationship between volume and temperature
- How do I buy a new smartphone
- What problems could arise from global WLAN
- What is the BODMAS rule in math
- What text messaging habits do you hate
- Which city are you in right now?
- Who were the founders of English grammar?
- Is sweat dangerous when running in winter
- Can vinegar break tape
- How to convert crypto currency
- What does antimicrobial soap do
- How long have you been living in Omaha
- Is the Lava Z91 good
- What is 7 7
- Why is the violin most valued?
- What are the best cafes in Boston
- If the school violates the freedom of education
- What does Dutch oven mean?
- Warfare What is Siege Ship
- How is your college life in NIT
- How do you overclock Nvidia GPUs
- What are funding phases
- Girls ever regret turning down a boy
- How has remote sensing changed mapping?
- Who makes better routers Cisco or Juniper
- What is cooking oil
- How is KLS Gogte's hostel