What do you think of Ohio University
Student exchange in Ohio
Ohio- the three big C's and a bonus
Cincinnati is perfectly located on the Ohio River and is also called "Pearl of the West" or "Queen City". From the viewing platform on the 49th floor of the Carew Tower, you have a magnificent view of the city and you are sure to discover your next destination. Because Cincinnati is famous for its 19th century architecture. Also noteworthy: The Cincinnati Reds were the first professional baseball team in the USA. Attending a game is definitely a must during your high school in Ohio!
If you love music, exercise, food, or all three, Cleveland should definitely be on your note. Visit the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame and marvel at the outfits and instruments of the most famous American musicians. Buy tickets to a game of the Cleveland Brows (American football), Cleveland Indians (baseball) or Cleveland Cavalliers (basketball star Lebron James plays here). Thanks to Cleveland's excellent location on the Cuyahoga River and Lake Erie, you will also get your money's worth as an outdoor fan - go hiking, cycling, horse riding, climbing or try out a water sport such as canoeing, paddle boarding or sailing.
Columbus is the capital of Ohio and has a lot of top sights to offer, including the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the famous Ohio State University and the German Village - this district with its cobblestone streets and small cafes is especially good if you are homesick Worth a visit. In addition, sporting events take place in Columbus all year round, so you're sure to find your new favorite team to cheer on!
Ohio is also rightly called the birthplace of aviation, as the famous Wright brothers are originally from Dayton, Ohio. Wilbur and Orville Wright invented and flew the first aircraft in history! The car of your host family will not only adorn the slogan "Birthplace of Aviation", in Dayton you will also get your money's worth as an airplane fanatic. Be sure to pay a visit to the National Museum of the United Air Force, because there you can marvel at over 300 aircraft - including President John F. Kennedy's Air Force One.
- Why did Meghan Markles' secretaries resign
- What is an orthorhombic phase
- Why do nails crack?
- Which is the best gym in Ahmadabad
- What is the least penetrating radiation
- How has singing changed since the 1960s
- What's your worst roommate experience
- What are some of the worst acronyms
- Obamacare is coming to an end
- Who is WWE Company
- Can technology contain natural disasters
- Which singer sings many songs
- What did the dog think of Arya
- Why are saris very elegant and attractive
- What is the origin of the ocarina
- Is the UCLA area safe?
- There is a single shot for cappuccino
- Can an overdose of citalopram kill you
- The app memory is limited under iOS
- Can origami be made from wood
- How to say start in Indonesian
- Is the iPad overrated
- Who wrote a passage to India
- Is war a solution for everything?
- Does the score run badly athleticism
- Who is the founder of the Igbo
- What exactly is quantum engineering
- Are the people in Shreveport LA friendly
- Can i call my man darling
- What is the identity block in ResNet
- Are Embibe Free Test really good
- What are food and living organisms
- What caused the Battle of Artemisium
- Needs Joe Biden Obama's approval