What is the philosophy of depression
Seelennot - Essay on the Philosophy of Depression
Depression is a highly complex disease of the soul and the whole person. It cannot be reduced to simple scientific causal chains. The usual view of many psychiatrists and psychotherapists on the causes of depression - serotonin deficiency, stress, bad childhood - is far too narrow. Depression has a much larger frame of reference. Only a holistic philosophical perspective poses the right, additional questions to this terrible disease: namely, about body and soul, death and life, cause and goal. In this way, the depression can be relocated. They can have a decisive meaning in life and thus perhaps lose some of the cruel futility from which those concerned (and the author himself) suffer. We need to learn to understand what depression is telling us and how it can help lead to more fulfilling lives.
Prof. Dr. Bernd Schuppener, who studied philosopher, worked as a TV journalist, scientist, entrepreneur and book author. Long-term collaboration in the C.G. Young society. His philosophical books deal with subtle and unconscious aspects of life from a holistic, practical perspective. At K&N 2018 is the band The Adventures of Self-Knowledge. Appeared on the trail of a dangerous job.
4th May 2019
0.221 x 0.137 x 0.01 m; 0.2 kg
- How do you hold your controller
- What is Windows Installer in Task Manager
- What can tourists do in Calcutta
- Will Japan go under someday
- How could machine learning affect political campaigns?
- What is the acceptance rate at MIT
- Anyone else using Nokia phones
- Which account is best for saving
- What would happen in a zombie outbreak?
- Why can water destroy heat
- Do people prefer manual or electric wheelchairs
- How to say lungs in French
- DistroKid is a record label
- What is a mysogynistic man
- What is clinical hypnotherapy
- What is MOD Balance in Banks
- Why did the war in Syria start?
- What is the future of Apple's MagSafe
- Why didn't he invite me?
- What is a royal title
- Why is web marketing important
- What is defibrillation
- Which songs get you extremely high
- What are tips for participating in the SAT
- How fast do turtles move
- Who was the first Manipuri king
- Why don't electrons and electrons accelerate
- What is phase transition
- Have you ever seen an arc of the moon
- The Braintree payment system will be integrated into Wordpress
- How useful are wise contracts for laypeople
- How many startups are on AngelList
- What's good about Windows 10