What qualifications are required for young scientists?
Well-qualified scientists are required both for activities within the academic world and for employment in the state, society and economy.
It is therefore a central concern of the Federal Government to keep the quality of the training of young academics at a high level and to create attractive career structures and professional prospects.
Establish yourself as a scientist
Young scientists include those who work on a doctorate after completing their studies or who continue to do research after completing their doctorate in order to establish themselves as scientists in their field. Young scientists is therefore a collective term for various forms of the scientific qualification phase. This includes doctoral students, post-doctoral researchers, junior research group leaders and junior or tenure-track professors who work in universities or non-university research institutions.
Career paths of young academics
The career paths for young academics in Germany are very heterogeneous, often unmanageable and difficult to plan. Important goals of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research for the promotion of young scientists include, among other things,
- to increase the attractiveness and transparency of scientific career paths,
- to improve the transition from the phase of academic qualification to professions in business and society,
- to promote the international competitiveness and mobility of young scientists,
- to realize equal opportunities in the career development of young scientists
- as well as creating conditions under which scientific achievements of the highest possible quality can be provided.
Funding by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research
In order to implement these goals, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research finances, directly or indirectly, a significant part of the programs in Germany to support young scientists. This includes institutional funding for science and intermediary organizations and large projects such as the new tenure track program to promote young scientists, the Excellence Initiative and the Pact for Research and Innovation.
- Is the Rajasthani language similar to Hindi
- Are people unable to deal with emotions
- Which shoes can go with this dress?
- Owns BMW Land Rover
- How do I become satan
- What is the difficulty level of UPESEAT
- How can you describe the global stratification
- Bigger tires last longer
- What is the IELTS test format
- What is code error 492
- Make Millennials Like Helicopter Parenting
- How can I accept everything about myself
- Why is Scotland Yard famous
- Why children are forbidden with red pencils
- What if the SCP Foundation existed?
- What is meant by stapled Visa 1?
- What should I learn 7
- How do I calculate the measurement uncertainty
- Why is the rabies vaccine so expensive
- Why is trans often grouped with sexuality
- What is the Harvard Summer School
- How is that important to me
- What are some underrated One Direction songs
- Who is the best provider referral aid
- Why is open NAT superior to moderate
- What is sales marketing and business development
- How much water is needed for digging
- What is the name of a large insect nest
- Canada has electricity
- Food allergies can cause eczema
- What does unquestionably mean
- Why is the universe prone to disorder
- Which is the largest plant organall
- How does 0 decibels sound